Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Drinks at The Scotland Yard (Toronto)- Friday November 30th

Drinks at The Scotland Yard (Toronto)- Friday November 30th

Old Nov 30th 2012, 11:27 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drinks at The Scotland Yard (Toronto)- Friday November 30th

I'm going to have a few now in proxy. Its your round.

Last edited by Oink; Nov 30th 2012 at 11:33 pm.
Old Nov 30th 2012, 11:43 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
I'm going to have a few now in proxy. Its your round.
yeah i'll take mine now too
Old Dec 1st 2012, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

The Lees is an unknown quantity at this point

So sorry we were a no show too. It took me three and a half hours to get from Mississauga to Burlington. I was not a happy bunny at all
Old Dec 1st 2012, 8:19 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Lees
So sorry we were a no show too. It took me three and a half hours to get from Mississauga to Burlington. I was not a happy bunny at all
No problem. Knowing your location and the fact that Canadians don't cope well with snow we figured it would be difficult for you to make the journey.

T'was a fine evening in the end. Although as a non-drinker I was disappointed that they charged $3 for each water with a touch of cranberry. I bet they are stingy buggers who charge for coke refills as well.

Last edited by JamesM; Dec 1st 2012 at 9:36 pm.
Old Dec 1st 2012, 8:28 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JamesM
No problem. Knowing your location and the fact that Canadians don't cope well with snow we figured it would be difficult for you to make the journe
T'was a fine evening the end. Although as a non-drinker I was disappointed that they charged $3 for each water with a touch of cranberry. I bet they are stingy buggers who charge for coke refills as well.

Oh, was that the reason for the traffic chaos?

It was a-snowing not in Richmond Hill.
Old Dec 1st 2012, 9:40 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Oh, was that the reason for the traffic chaos?

It was a-snowing not in Richmond Hill.
Apparently a big flurry hit the western boonies late on Friday afternoon causing havoc.

The Yard was on form. I had a Cheese Burger and sweet potato fries and I was able to eat quickly enough to also polish off some of LMartin's wings.

VictorFoxtrot and HSJones tried to sell the benefits of non-alcoholic beer and cottaging to me. I remain unsold.
Old Dec 1st 2012, 9:47 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JamesM
Apparently a big flurry hit the western boonies late on Friday afternoon causing havoc.

The Yard was on form. I had a Cheese Burger and sweet potato fries and I was able to eat quickly enough to also polish off some of LMartin's wing
VictorFoxtrot and HSJones tried to sell tdoc he benefits of non-alcoholic beer and cottaging to me. I remain unsold.
I'm willing to lay a rather large bet that Doc Martin didn't buy the non-alcoholic beer pitch either.

Last edited by Novocastrian; Dec 1st 2012 at 9:52 pm.
Old Dec 1st 2012, 10:32 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
I'm willing to lay a rather large bet that Doc Martin didn't buy the non-alcoholic beer pitch either.
You won't find any takers.