Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Drinks in Calgary after the Big Yin

Drinks in Calgary after the Big Yin

Old Nov 12th 2010, 1:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Mistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drinks in Calgary after the Big Yin

Any suggestions of a good and not too pricey downtown hotel nearby where the Aul Yin will be?

By the way girls, my mum went to see him years ago and suggest we all have the tenna ladies ready as she wasn't the only one who until she peed a little. Just throwing that out there

Soooooooooo excited!
Mrs M x
Old Nov 12th 2010, 1:49 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to put a question on like that too - we don't need anything too overpriced (ie cheap as f**k would be good) with two singles or if only a double bed I trust you Miggs

Actually if the hotel is near we can park and meet up there and then walk to the gig!
Old Nov 12th 2010, 3:02 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
I was going to put a question on like that too - we don't need anything too overpriced (ie cheap as f**k would be good) with two singles or if only a double bed I trust you Miggs

Actually if the hotel is near we can park and meet up there and then walk to the gig!
OH and I do like the International but I think closer ones might be the Palliser or the Marriot - The Palliser quite often has reasonable last minute deals. We tend to go for the Shoppers deal at the International as you get a gift card
Old Nov 12th 2010, 3:05 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
OH and I do like the International but I think closer ones might be the Palliser or the Marriot - The Palliser quite often has reasonable last minute deals. We tend to go for the Shoppers deal at the International as you get a gift card
Awesome - does that involve a 2 for one offer in the bar! Talking of bars is there one at this place or are we going to have to slip some bevereage in a go cup through the door?
Old Nov 12th 2010, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Mistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond repute

You can trust me I don't do rug munching, however, I would certanly prefer our own beds too, lol.....

Tomorrow I shall make it my job to sort out the room, MM do you wanna mail me your phone number and Ill call and double check with you before I book :O)?