Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Did you ever look at your old posts and get embarrassed?

Did you ever look at your old posts and get embarrassed?

Old May 29th 2014, 3:13 pm
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did you ever look at your old posts and get embarrassed?

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
I had a very vague recollection of arguing with you about something but I couldn't find it.
me too! looking now but bloody hell can I really be bothered. Then again it is raining outside and I have cleaning/shopping to do, so any excuse not to do it.
Old May 29th 2014, 3:13 pm
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard
Can you re-post some of your cringe-worthy past posts or bollox posts and let us opine on it? Of course if you leave it long enough, this one itself will do.
hahaha nice one. Thought it was time for a change of avatar and the dog looks really happy on this one.
Old May 29th 2014, 3:15 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rae
hahaha nice one. Thought it was time for a change of avatar and the dog looks really happy on this one.
Well once I get my microscope fixed I'll see if I can make out the dog's expression.
Old May 29th 2014, 3:25 pm
rae
Settled.

Well once I get my microscope fixed I'll see if I can make out the dog's expression.
noted, not very good at this avatar stuff will try and fix it.
Old May 29th 2014, 4:06 pm
rae
Settled.

Originally Posted by ExKiwilass
yeah, re-post the cringeys!

if anything I was way too nice and sane when I first posted on here. I've since hardened up and gone crazy, so it's all good.
k, the search is a bit wobbly so just had a quick look at threads. There was one I saw last night when I told Novo to take his head for a s++t, which was a bit strong, then these....

A whole thread full of it ...
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=608334

This is one I probably should have kept to myself..."Canadas approach to policing is similar to its approach to seal hunting, short and bloody."

On Canadian nightlife...."you will never miss a party, as long as, a. the oilers (substitute relevant hockey team) are playing, or, b. you are willing to throw your car keys in a bowl. shame this bowl though will be some dodgy plastic affair used to store nachos in and will only contain a plethora of ford f150 keys."

I think this was me trying to be funny, in retrospect just comes off a bit sad as someone 'trying' to be funny....."festivals. you pay a kings shagging ransom to sit in a field get piss wet through and have some gypo sell you a partly warmed sawdust and chicken ball burger for $200. then once you seen some highly overrated crap band lip synch some rehashed shite tune from 30yrs ago, you have to negotiate a quagmire the likes of which would make indiana jones take a large one in his trousers.
i'd rather be home in bed asleep let me tell you."

Loads more I am sure, but not doing any more searching. Embarrassing.
Old May 29th 2014, 4:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Crikey poor Tr1boy, I didn't even see that one first time around
Old May 29th 2014, 4:17 pm
rae
Settled.

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Crikey poor Tr1boy, I didn't even see that one first time around
I know, all I can say is he gave as good as he got and I got it back where I deserved it.
Old May 29th 2014, 4:33 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the moderators handled that great. Karma all around
Old May 29th 2014, 4:44 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, it's Rae. You've changed your icon. Didn't recognise "you" until I checked your profile page. I don't recall any cringe worthy ones from you.
Not cringe worthy but nutty and at times, unstable ones, ones that made you question why they'd of given him a warrant card and a gun but all were interesting and extremely enjoyable.
Old May 29th 2014, 4:44 pm
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

wow, rae. You were awesome

I'm sure that I've said stupid things. Too lazy to look, but I know I have.
Old May 29th 2014, 4:47 pm
rae
Settled.

well that is more than enough of mine, time for others to contribute.......
Old May 29th 2014, 5:01 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose that's one of the downsides of all this technology, that past conversations and thoughts don't just fade in the mists of time. Pity the young ones who have even all their teenage angst lurking in online places ready to make them cringe in due course. Of course the new generation doesn't give a four x about over-sharing etc so it probably doesn't matter that much anyway.
Old May 29th 2014, 5:02 pm
Yo

Originally Posted by Oink
Not cringe worthy but nutty and at times, unstable ones, ones that made you question why they'd of given him a warrant card and a gun but all were interesting and extremely enjoyable.
Old May 29th 2014, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

bc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond repute

For me, the closest I've ever come to regretting posting something was when I should have sent a link to a particular site instead of typing out the quote in verbatim. Other than that, I haven't regretted any of my posts so far.
Old May 29th 2014, 8:08 pm
Yo

Originally Posted by bc_guy
For me, the closest I've ever come to regretting posting something was when I should have sent a link to a particular site instead of typing out the quote in verbatim. Other than that, I haven't regretted any of my posts so far.
Fair enough, but you've hardly made any.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.