Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Deals on Gatwick Car Rental

Deals on Gatwick Car Rental

Old May 28th 2012, 2:43 am
BE Enthusiast

SarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Deals on Gatwick Car Rental

Hi guys,

Do any of you have a good recommendations for car rental from Gatwick (in June for 20 days)?

I'm wading through the various companies (some have cheaper rental, but sting you on the CDW etc).

Many thanks for your help!

Sarah
Old May 28th 2012, 11:19 am

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Deals on Gatwick Car Rental

I normally go with Budget, or sometimes Thrifty have some good deals, I have also had good deals from Hertz. I look on Vroomvroomvroom.com see what they are offering, then check the companys website. Another one I sometimes book with is Holiday Autos, I think they have an offer on that might end today, I will check my email.

Check what time you are landing, and what time the car rental opens, I have spent many a time after the flight sitting waiting for the car hire to open.

Sale link for Holiday Autos

http://bit.ly/HA25sale
Old May 28th 2012, 11:39 am
Account Closed

jericho is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SarahBC
Hi guys,

Do any of you have a good recommendations for car rental from Gatwick (in June for 20 days)?

I'm wading through the various companies (some have cheaper rental, but sting you on the CDW etc).

Sarah
Check your credit card, as it probably provides you with free Collision Damage insurance.
Old May 28th 2012, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Partially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,

Sarah
I've always had good luck with Auto Europe. Try www.autoeurope.ca

They are a brokerage firm based in Portland Maine and quote in CDN dollars if you go to the .ca page.
Old May 28th 2012, 8:50 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys,

Sarah
Go through the .co.uk site instead of the .ca/.com and the insurance will be included in the price. Always boook my car that way when I go back with no issues and I usually use Enterprise.