British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Maple Leaf (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/)
-   -   DAZN fotball streams (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/dazn-fotball-streams-924232/)

BristolUK Apr 16th 2019 10:13 pm

DAZN fotball streams

The usual 'dodgy' streams have become more and more unreliable so today I signed up with DAZN so I could watch uninterrupted Champions League semi finals.

Or so I thought. :(

The first thing I noticed was the picture quality. Most of my dodgy streams have been better, but I would normally sacrifice that quality if the action at lest continued. But this was buffering literally every few seconds. Only for 2 or 3 seconds but 5 or 6 seconds later it would buffer again.

Mostly the reload circle was there but every half a dozen bufferings the screen went black before it would start up again after a few seconds. I tried the alternative Champions League game (Juve-Ajax) and that was the same poor quality but less buffering.

Back to the Barca-ManU game and it was the same. After about 25 minutes the buffering was "only" every couple of minutes. But then I noticed the features to go back or forwards 30 seconds. I went forwards 8 times, 4 minutes, because that's how much time was lost on buffering in the last ten minutes since I rejoined that game. That's shoddy. Even a dodgy stream that loses time from buffering normally jumps forward so you're at least live again.

Someone please tell me they have better experience of DAZN.

Because next season they have exclusive rights to the Premier League and if this is anything to go by I'm going to be driven mad. I might have to move to another country.

It's only $20 a month but what's the point if it's a crap service?

I have fibre optic, unlimited bandwidth and great download speeds. I watch BBC and ITV live (with VPNs), Netflix, youtube, unofficial TV/Movie streaming sites without buffering problems, so a paid for, official, streaming site should be good.

I have read of others having buffering problems with DAZN but I was led to believe things had improved.

Oink Apr 16th 2019 10:18 pm

Re: DAZN fotball streams

My experience has been brilliant, plus they have the snooker and the darts. I have the app on my tv and I only paid $11.50 a month.

JamesM Apr 17th 2019 1:05 am

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12671992)
The usual 'dodgy' streams have become more and more unreliable so today I signed up with DAZN so I could watch uninterrupted Champions League semi finals.

The first thing I noticed was the picture quality. Most of my dodgy streams have been better, but I would normally sacrifice that quality if the action at lest continued. But this was buffering literally every few seconds. Only for 2 or 3 seconds but 5 or 6 seconds later it would buffer again.

Mostly the reload circle was there but every half a dozen bufferings the screen went black before it would start up again after a few seconds. I tried the alternative Champions League game (Juve-Ajax) and that was the same poor quality but less buffering.

Back to the Barca-ManU game and it was the same. After about 25 minutes the buffering was "only" every couple of minutes. But then I noticed the features to go back or forwards 30 seconds. I went forwards 8 times, 4 minutes, because that's how much time was lost on buffering in the last ten minutes since I rejoined that game. That's shoddy. Even a dodgy stream that loses time from buffering normally jumps forward so you're at least live again.

Because next season they have exclusive rights to the Premier League and if this is anything to go by I'm going to be driven mad. I might have to move to another country.

I have fibre optic, unlimited bandwidth and great download speeds. I watch BBC and ITV live (with VPNs), Netflix, youtube, unofficial TV/Movie streaming sites without buffering problems, so a paid for, official, streaming site should be good.

I have read of others having buffering problems with DAZN but I was led to believe things had improved.

It works well on my laptop but the app doesn't work on my iPad.

They have Premier League rights next year too so I'll be buying a TV where I can install the app.

Looking forward to cancelling Rogers.

Mr Bean Apr 17th 2019 2:22 am

My DAZN is flawless and I've used it Canada wide on a variety of different platforms.

Partially discharged Apr 17th 2019 2:53 am

Originally Posted by Oink (Post 12671994)
My experience has been brilliant, plus they have the snooker and the darts. I have the app on my tv and I only paid $11.50 a month.

How did you get it for that? I thought it was $20 a month and $150 a year. Apparently, you can share it between 2 ip addresses.

I tried various 'dodgy' streams today for the Man U game and most were non existent, choppy or riddled with things my anti virus caught.

Siouxie Apr 17th 2019 6:25 am

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12671992)

It's the buffering that's the issue. What are you watching it on... are you using a Roku or similar to access DAZN - how have you got your set up..

6.0 Mbps: recommended internet download speed for HD resolution and high frame rates. If you’re
watching sports on your TV, this is the minimum internet download speed DAZN recommend.

8.0 Mbps: recommended internet download speed for HD resolution, the highest video quality
and frame rates.

DAZN do not support VPNs

Try these:

https://my.dazn.com/help/troubleshoo...ork-connection
https://my.dazn.com/help/what-can-i-...ning-circle-ca

If you tell me what you are using to watch it, I can offer you more insight :)

You can either pay $20 a month OR $150 a year - which results in a monthly amount of $12.50 :)

Partially discharged Apr 17th 2019 1:22 pm

I think the true test of DAZN will be when the Premier League starts up next August and many people realize for the first time that the games aren't on TSN or Sportsnet and they go for the free one month trial. Will the servers that they have be able to stream it all to people.

Oink Apr 17th 2019 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by Partially discharged (Post 12672060)
How did you get it for that? I thought it was $20 a month and $150 a year. Apparently, you can share it between 2 ip addresses.

I tried various 'dodgy' streams today for the Man U game and most were non existent, choppy or riddled with things my anti virus caught.

Precisely because I paid it up for the year with a free month. So $150 divided by 13 get you $11.50ish And they have the cricket and cycling.

neilcumming Apr 17th 2019 6:30 pm

I watch the footy on HesGoal.COM its not an app just a webpage, does have buffering problems but its free and you get alot of EPL 3pm ko games, the champs league AND even some Scottish games. I have a Kodi box so not going pay any subscription fees.

BristolUK Apr 17th 2019 6:45 pm

I did some experimenting last night checking internet speeds around the house. Time to watch today's footie now...reporting back later.

Partially discharged Apr 17th 2019 8:59 pm

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12672454)
I did some experimenting last night checking internet speeds around the house. Time to watch today's footie now...reporting back later.

Wow..what a match. I ended up watching the last few minutes on a 'dodgy' stream in Dutch that had the BEIN feed. At least it didn''t buffer.

BristolUK Apr 17th 2019 10:29 pm

Originally Posted by neilcumming (Post 12672448)
I watch the footy on HesGoal.COM

That's an interesting website.
Included in Football "news" is a report about how many team changes will be made by Chelsea manager Mourinho. He left the club December 2015.
And there's another report about how Younes Kabul is vital to Spurs but may be sold 'next summer' before his contract expires in 2016.

:rofl:

neilcumming Apr 17th 2019 10:52 pm

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12672528)
That's an interesting website.
Included in Football "news" is a report about how many team changes will be made by Chelsea manager Mourinho. He left the club December 2015.
And there's another report about how Younes Kabul is vital to Spurs but may be sold 'next summer' before his contract expires in 2016.

:rofl:

I know and there is old F1 news on it too. I don't take much notice of it just good for the football and one can learn Dutch or Turkish too 😂

Oink Apr 17th 2019 10:56 pm

DAZN was even more brilliant tonight. :thumbsup:

BristolUK Apr 17th 2019 11:05 pm

Originally Posted by Siouxie (Post 12672092)
It's the buffering that's the issue. What are you watching it on... are you using a Roku or similar to access DAZN - how have you got your set up..

6.0 Mbps: recommended internet download speed for HD resolution and high frame rates. If you’re
watching sports on your TV, this is the minimum internet download speed DAZN recommend.

8.0 Mbps: recommended internet download speed for HD resolution, the highest video quality and frame rates.

It seems I'm guilty of assumption, thinking that if Netflix and plenty of others work fine, then DAZN should too.
But I see Netflix requirements are lower.
0.5 Megabits per second - Required broadband connection speed
1.5 Megabits per second - Recommended broadband connection speed
3.0 Megabits per second - Recommended for SD quality
5.0 Megabits per second - Recommended for HD quality

I watch nearly everything on my trusty laptop, BBC/ITV/netflix(via the app) and various other unofficial streams. wi-fi speeds according to the fast.com test are between 4.5 and 9 mbps. So good enough for Netflix but not always DAZN. With ethernet plugged, it's 190/200 mbps, so tons more than enough there. :thumbup:

If I want the bigger screen, most likely football or rugby, I have been taking my laptop upstairs to the spare TV. But I got a bit fed up of all the unplugging/replugging and bought a cheap refurbished desktop and that's connected to the TV instead.

On that computer, last night the speeds were coming up as 3.5 to 6.5, so mostly not good enough for DAZN but okay for Netflix. But today, the best test was only 2.5.

I tried Netflix via the W10 app on the desktop. It was slow to start but once going there were no buffering issues. But I did notice the picture quality was inferior just as the DAZN picture was yesterday.

So it would seem - and this was supposed to be a long story cut short :o - that the issue is that the wi-fi aspect (a dongle in the desktop computer) isn't up to DAZN requirements but okay for everything else, albeit with a slightly worse picture.

I have now ordered an ethernet cable to connect to the computer upstairs and hopefully that'll sort it.

Small point: I didn't want to take any chances this afternoon - that was a stroke of luck given the epic that followed:rofl: - so I plugged the ethernet into the laptop and made do with that. 190/200 Mbps should be enough.
It buffered a few times but nothing to put you off, it got going immediately except for once when it was a few seconds.

But if it needs 6 or 8 to avoid buffering, one would think 190+ with the ethernet was sufficient. :lol:

BristolUK Apr 17th 2019 11:11 pm

Originally Posted by neilcumming (Post 12672535)
...one can learn Dutch or Turkish too 😂

Presumably Ottoman Turkish and Old Dutch :rofl:

neilcumming Apr 18th 2019 1:29 am

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12672541)
Presumably Ottoman Turkish and Old Dutch :rofl:

Lol the Dutch commentary isnt too bad they say alot of english words and expressions.
Your comments on the internet, wifi and ethernet got me thinking. Im no tech expert but I was wondering if I connected the Kodi box with ethernet cable instead of wifi would it make any difference? I have Shaw 300 internet whatever that is!

Partially discharged Apr 18th 2019 1:47 am

Originally Posted by Oink (Post 12672536)
DAZN was even more brilliant tonight. :thumbsup:

I assume you're referring to the Man City/Tottenham game. Lots of up and down emotions after 90 minutes and that was offside but in the past I don't think it would have been spotted pre VAR.

I know my son and room mate at university were supposed to be studying but found a stable stream to watch the game and now he is wanting DAZN for the next season of the Premier League. With the Champions League for example can you watch a game in full later?

BristolUK Apr 18th 2019 2:05 am

Originally Posted by neilcumming (Post 12672571)
...Im no tech expert but I was wondering if I connected the Kodi box with ethernet cable instead of wifi would it make any difference? I have Shaw 300 internet whatever that is!

When I was googling to see if I could find answers on Tuesday, I saw someone who watched DAZN on a games console and they suggested it was better with an ethernet connection so maybe. :unsure:

Originally Posted by Partially discharged (Post 12672573)
...With the Champions League for example can you watch a game in full later?

Yes. Both today's games are there saying highlights and when you click on it, the highlights begin but at the bottom is an option to see the full game.

Not much pre-game stuff though. Yesterday and today it was Colin Murray talking with Stephen Warnock.

neilcumming Apr 18th 2019 2:08 am

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12672576)
When I was googling to see if I could find answers on Tuesday, I saw someone who watched DAZN on a games console and they suggested it was better with an ethernet connection so maybe. :unsure:

Yes. Both today's games are there saying highlights and when you click on it, the highlights begin but at the bottom is an option to see the full game.

Not much pre-game stuff though. Yesterday and today it was Colin Murray talking with Stephen Warnock.

ok thanks

Partially discharged Apr 18th 2019 3:01 am

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12672576)

Colin Murray and Stephen Warnock usually do commentary for the Championship on Quest in the UK. DAZN has the rights to that league I think.

Once the premier league begins with DAZN it will be interesting to see which commentators and what type of pre game, half time and post game wrap up show is available.

Siouxie Apr 18th 2019 6:00 am

Better url's
https://my.dazn.com/help/Troubleshooting
https://my.dazn.com/help/what-can-i-...is-bad-quality
https://my.dazn.com/help/Content-App-and-Functionality
https://my.dazn.com/help/supported-d...omepage-canada

"Simply connect your device using an ethernet cable to your router. In this way you will eliminate any streaming issues due to poor Wi-Fi connection."

:)

BristolUK Apr 18th 2019 6:23 pm

Originally Posted by Siouxie (Post 12672619)
"Simply connect your device using an ethernet cable to your router. In this way you will eliminate any streaming issues due to poor Wi-Fi connection."

That's what I did yesterday with my laptop. Still got the odd minor buffering though. Download speed 190/200 Mbps.

Next week, I'll try the cable 'patch' with the refurb upstairs, if it arrives as scheduled.

BristolUK Apr 22nd 2019 6:31 pm

Cable and adapter arrived. Works perfectly. Much better quality and no buffering in the short period of my experiment with DAZN and Netflix. :thumbup:

Just need to get it run up through the ceiling and bedroom floor now. I'll need a handyman.

Siouxie Apr 23rd 2019 5:05 am

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12674341)
Cable and adapter arrived. Works perfectly. Much better quality and no buffering in the short period of my experiment with DAZN and Netflix. :thumbup:

Just need to get it run up through the ceiling and bedroom floor now. I'll need a handyman.

https://www.wikihow.com/Install-Cabl...Pre-Built-Home Seems the complicated way to do it, lol..
I like how this person did it - it's how I did it in the UK, lol. https://forums.macrumors.com/threads...#post-21464600

BristolUK Apr 23rd 2019 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by Siouxie (Post 12674528)
https://www.wikihow.com/Install-Cabl...Pre-Built-Home Seems the complicated way to do it, lol..
I like how this person did it - it's how I did it in the UK, lol. https://forums.macrumors.com/threads...#post-21464600

That all looks very involved for me. I don't even recognise some of the terms used :o

We have an ethernet cable still connected from pre-wifi days. As luck would have it (I'm assuming it's lucky) it's right under where I would want it to arrive in my bedroom. I'm imagining it running up the side of the door frame, then the last few inches into the ceiling (ours are lower than usual) and it emerging through the floor close to the wall in my room just a few feet away fro the computer.

A perfectionist - like my brother - would probably remove the moulding on that part of the ceiling and replace it after so it hid the hole needed for the connector part to pass through and then do something similar with the baseboard upstairs. Someone like me would favour drilling the ceiling hole close to the wall, making another in the floor upstairs close to the wall - hoping not to drill into electrics or plumbing.

In my old house I secured some loose floorboards in the bathroom, hammering nails in. How was I to know it wasn't a good idea to hammer one in the centre of the floorboard? :ohmy: :rofl: Why was I hearing the sound of running water down in the kitchen? :eek:

But even if I managed to drill the holes without setting fire to or flooding the house, how the hell do you get it aligned so you can get it through the second hole? Even if was a stiff piece of wire or dowel it would be difficult because you can't see under the floor, but with something floppy like a cable?

I'm mystified. I think it's a job for Handyman Wizard. The name he trades as. :lol:

Siouxie Apr 23rd 2019 7:32 pm

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12674795)
That all looks very involved for me. I don't even recognise some of the terms used :o

We have an ethernet cable still connected from pre-wifi days. As luck would have it (I'm assuming it's lucky) it's right under where I would want it to arrive in my bedroom. I'm imagining it running up the side of the door frame, then the last few inches into the ceiling (ours are lower than usual) and it emerging through the floor close to the wall in my room just a few feet away fro the computer.

A perfectionist - like my brother - would probably remove the moulding on that part of the ceiling and replace it after so it hid the hole needed for the connector part to pass through and then do something similar with the baseboard upstairs. Someone like me would favour drilling the ceiling hole close to the wall, making another in the floor upstairs close to the wall - hoping not to drill into electrics or plumbing.

In my old house I secured some loose floorboards in the bathroom, hammering nails in. How was I to know it wasn't a good idea to hammer one in the centre of the floorboard? :ohmy: :rofl: Why was I hearing the sound of running water down in the kitchen? :eek:

But even if I managed to drill the holes without setting fire to or flooding the house, how the hell do you get it aligned so you can get it through the second hole? Even if was a stiff piece of wire or dowel it would be difficult because you can't see under the floor, but with something floppy like a cable?

I'm mystified. I think it's a job for Handyman Wizard. The name he trades as. :lol:

are you using the ethernet cable? If not then you can unfix it at the bottom end, tie the new cable you need to have upstairs to it with a bit of wire (or a bit of fishing line to the end of either bit of cable - and haul it up and through the ready made holes! :) Simple :D

If you are, then it's still possible to do it that way, but you need a really long piece of fishing line that you tie to the top of the ethernet cable and secure it to something (so you can pull it up again) - leave it really long and then... pull the ethernet cable gently down at ceiling level in the lower room until you can see the end of the fishing line .... pull the fishing line down until you have enough to make a loop big enough that when you pull the ethernet cable back up there'll still be a foot of it left hanging.

Pull the ethernet cable back and secure, untie the line from it... then pull the fishing wire down until you have enough to tie it to the new cable.. then pull the new cable back up so it lays next to the ethernet cable and secure upstairs :) simples ...
Bodgit and Legit :D

BristolUK Apr 23rd 2019 11:28 pm

@ Siouxie
Because I wanted to make sure it worked with the computer upstairs (and I didn't want to bring that one down just to try it) I bought a cable to run from the existing one through the house and up the stairs. Just to test, not permanently. That's the one I plan to use and for the moment it's only going to be used half a dozen times until next August when the footie I watch on TV moves to DAZN. So until then, there's no urgency to have connected properly.

The original ethernet cable is actually long enough to have done the job, but I wouldn't have been sure it worked without doing it. And it will still be useful, so I'm sticking with the new one.

I'm still mystified though. How am I threading fishing line through the top hole and into the bottom hole when I can't see it? I'm imagining trying to thread a needle blindfolded. :lol:

Siouxie Apr 24th 2019 6:26 am

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12674963)
@ Siouxie
Because I wanted to make sure it worked with the computer upstairs (and I didn't want to bring that one down just to try it) I bought a cable to run from the existing one through the house and up the stairs. Just to test, not permanently. That's the one I plan to use and for the moment it's only going to be used half a dozen times until next August when the footie I watch on TV moves to DAZN. So until then, there's no urgency to have connected properly.

The original ethernet cable is actually long enough to have done the job, but I wouldn't have been sure it worked without doing it. And it will still be useful, so I'm sticking with the new one.

I'm still mystified though. How am I threading fishing line through the top hole and into the bottom hole when I can't see it? I'm imagining trying to thread a needle blindfolded. :lol:

You're not threading it through the holes.. you are attaching it to the ethernet cable and pulling it through the holes.

Oink Apr 24th 2019 9:41 am

Originally Posted by Siouxie (Post 12675041)
You're not threading it through the holes.. you are attaching it to the ethernet cable and pulling it through the holes.

It's a lost cause, just let him do some colouring in. ;)

BristolUK Apr 24th 2019 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by Siouxie (Post 12675041)

Well, yes, but how does one grab hold of it to pull it through the second hole if it can't be seen because there's a ceiling or floor in the way? What am I missing?

Originally Posted by Oink (Post 12675099)
It's a lost cause, just let him do some colouring in. ;)

Colouring in? No good at that, I go over the lines!!

Siouxie Apr 24th 2019 3:57 pm

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12675236)
Well, yes, but how does one grab hold of it to pull it through the second hole if it can't be seen because there's a ceiling or floor in the way? What am I missing?

Colouring in? No good at that, I go over the lines!!

Ummm did you not see the part I wrote about securing the other end of the fishing line to something to enable you to pull it back through again?

think of it this way. --------------------fishing line--------------------tie to chair--------------------------fishing line----------------------------tie to cable'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''/floor board/''''''''''''''''''''''''''''/ceiling/'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''cable'''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''---------fishing line---------- tie to cable--------------------------------------------fishing line---------------------------------
:D

BristolUK Apr 24th 2019 5:45 pm

Originally Posted by Siouxie (Post 12675258)
Ummm did you not see the part I wrote about securing the other end of the fishing line to something to enable you to pull it back through again?

Yes, but I'm afraid you're over estimating my ability to get two holes closely enough aligned, with no pipes, wires or other obstructions in the way, so as to be able to do that. :unsure:

I have the added problem of the walls that I would want to measure from upstairs don't correspond with those downstairs.

However, your explanation leads me to think I might manage it with a straightened wire coat hanger even if the holes are a few inches adrift. Thanks. :thumbup:

Siouxie Apr 25th 2019 2:54 am

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12675303)
Yes, but I'm afraid you're over estimating my ability to get two holes closely enough aligned, with no pipes, wires or other obstructions in the way, so as to be able to do that. :unsure:

I have the added problem of the walls that I would want to measure from upstairs don't correspond with those downstairs.

However, your explanation leads me to think I might manage it with a straightened wire coat hanger even if the holes are a few inches adrift. Thanks. :thumbup:

Nope, you are still not getting it, lol.

No need to measure anything... nor any need to align holes, avoid pipes or other obstructions.

The holes are already there.. the alignment is already there... all you are doing is tying the new cable onto the end of the old cable and pulling the old cable up (or down) with a bit of fishing wire attached to it and the new cable.. and pulling the new cable with it! I've done it many times, it's really easy to do.. :D
Perhaps this post will explain it better than I can https://diy.stackexchange.com/a/146478

BristolUK Apr 25th 2019 4:51 pm

Originally Posted by Siouxie (Post 12675503)
Nope, you are still not getting it, lol.

You're right, I'm not. But I think I know why now. :)

No need to measure anything... nor any need to align holes, avoid pipes or other obstructions.

The holes are already there.. the alignment is already there... all you are doing is tying the new cable onto the end of the old cable and pulling the old cable up (or down) with a bit of fishing wire attached to it and the new cable.. and pulling the new cable with it! I've done it many times, it's really easy to do.. :D
Perhaps this post will explain it better than I can https://diy.stackexchange.com/a/146478
That link is talking about an existing cable and you say the holes are already there. Perhaps this is key.
I don't already have a cable running from downstairs to upstairs, and the holes are not already there. This is a new cable (patch) that I bought to attach to the old cable that was used downstairs only, before we went wi-fi.

It seems that my reference to the old or previous cable has given the impression that this was an old cable already in place and just needed updating or something whereas it was just idle downstairs.

:unsure:

Siouxie Apr 25th 2019 10:56 pm

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12675690)
You're right, I'm not. But I think I know why now. :)

That link is talking about an existing cable and you say the holes are already there. Perhaps this is key.
I don't already have a cable running from downstairs to upstairs, and the holes are not already there. This is a new cable (patch) that I bought to attach to the old cable that was used downstairs only, before we went wi-fi.

It seems that my reference to the old or previous cable has given the impression that this was an old cable already in place and just needed updating or something whereas it was just idle downstairs.

:unsure:

Ah ha!

I was going by this post - and from your description it sounded as if the old cable was already going upstairs :).... MY bad.. sorry Bristol! Woops! :)

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12674795)

BristolUK Apr 26th 2019 12:09 am

Originally Posted by Siouxie (Post 12675833)
Ah ha!

I was going by this post - and from your description it sounded as if the old cable was already going upstairs :).... MY bad.. sorry Bristol! Woops! :)

I thought there must have been a reason. No problem though. You were trying to be helpful and you didn't call me any names! :lol:

Crazy thing is I had a rethink. We bought the original cable to connect to a laptop when my wife could no longer sit at her computer. We connected it to a new laptop that enabled her to be more comfy at the other end of the room. When we went wifi, we moved the cable to connect to my MIL's non wi-fi computer. She didn't like the internet originally but we talked her around. :lol: and she now has a laptop like the rest of us.

If I move it back to the other end of the room, my new cable can attach and then go around door frames and neatly/safely up the stairs and into my room.

No drilling and no coat hangers :thumbsup:

ChrisBan May 1st 2019 10:12 pm

Originally Posted by Partially discharged (Post 12672251)
I think the true test of DAZN will be when the Premier League starts up next August and many people realize for the first time that the games aren't on TSN or Sportsnet and they go for the free one month trial. Will the servers that they have be able to stream it all to people.

No chance they will, they spent all their money outbidding TSN and Sportsnet haha! I'll only signup once I see some feedback that I'm not going to get cut off at a pivotal moment in a game. If it sounds reliable I'll then look at how I can scrap SN and TSN from my TV package because without Premier League, really not worth the extra cost for me anymore.