DAZN fotball streams

Old Apr 17th 2019, 11:11 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DAZN fotball streams

Originally Posted by neilcumming
...one can learn Dutch or Turkish too 😂
Presumably Ottoman Turkish and Old Dutch

Old Apr 18th 2019, 1:29 am
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Presumably Ottoman Turkish and Old Dutch
Lol the Dutch commentary isnt too bad they say alot of english words and expressions.
Your comments on the internet, wifi and ethernet got me thinking. Im no tech expert but I was wondering if I connected the Kodi box with ethernet cable instead of wifi would it make any difference? I have Shaw 300 internet whatever that is!
Old Apr 18th 2019, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Partially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
DAZN was even more brilliant tonight.
I assume you're referring to the Man City/Tottenham game. Lots of up and down emotions after 90 minutes and that was offside but in the past I don't think it would have been spotted pre VAR.

I know my son and room mate at university were supposed to be studying but found a stable stream to watch the game and now he is wanting DAZN for the next season of the Premier League. With the Champions League for example can you watch a game in full later?
Old Apr 18th 2019, 2:05 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neilcumming
...Im no tech expert but I was wondering if I connected the Kodi box with ethernet cable instead of wifi would it make any difference? I have Shaw 300 internet whatever that is!
When I was googling to see if I could find answers on Tuesday, I saw someone who watched DAZN on a games console and they suggested it was better with an ethernet connection so maybe.

Originally Posted by Partially discharged
...With the Champions League for example can you watch a game in full later?
Yes. Both today's games are there saying highlights and when you click on it, the highlights begin but at the bottom is an option to see the full game.

Not much pre-game stuff though. Yesterday and today it was Colin Murray talking with Stephen Warnock.

Old Apr 18th 2019, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute

When I was googling to see if I could find answers on Tuesday, I saw someone who watched DAZN on a games console and they suggested it was better with an ethernet connection so maybe.

Yes. Both today's games are there saying highlights and when you click on it, the highlights begin but at the bottom is an option to see the full game.

Not much pre-game stuff though. Yesterday and today it was Colin Murray talking with Stephen Warnock.
ok thanks
Old Apr 18th 2019, 3:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Partially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond repute

Colin Murray and Stephen Warnock usually do commentary for the Championship on Quest in the UK. DAZN has the rights to that league I think.

Once the premier league begins with DAZN it will be interesting to see which commentators and what type of pre game, half time and post game wrap up show is available.
Old Apr 18th 2019, 6:00 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Better url's
https://my.dazn.com/help/Troubleshooting
https://my.dazn.com/help/what-can-i-...is-bad-quality
https://my.dazn.com/help/Content-App-and-Functionality
https://my.dazn.com/help/supported-d...omepage-canada

"Simply connect your device using an ethernet cable to your router. In this way you will eliminate any streaming issues due to poor Wi-Fi connection."

Last edited by Siouxie; Apr 18th 2019 at 6:17 am.
Old Apr 18th 2019, 6:23 pm
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by Siouxie
"Simply connect your device using an ethernet cable to your router. In this way you will eliminate any streaming issues due to poor Wi-Fi connection."
That's what I did yesterday with my laptop. Still got the odd minor buffering though. Download speed 190/200 Mbps.

Next week, I'll try the cable 'patch' with the refurb upstairs, if it arrives as scheduled.

Old Apr 22nd 2019, 6:31 pm
Oscar nominated

Cable and adapter arrived. Works perfectly. Much better quality and no buffering in the short period of my experiment with DAZN and Netflix.

Just need to get it run up through the ceiling and bedroom floor now. I'll need a handyman.
Old Apr 23rd 2019, 5:05 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Cable and adapter arrived. Works perfectly. Much better quality and no buffering in the short period of my experiment with DAZN and Netflix.

Just need to get it run up through the ceiling and bedroom floor now. I'll need a handyman.
https://www.wikihow.com/Install-Cabl...Pre-Built-Home Seems the complicated way to do it, lol..
I like how this person did it - it's how I did it in the UK, lol. https://forums.macrumors.com/threads...#post-21464600

Last edited by Siouxie; Apr 23rd 2019 at 5:09 am.
Old Apr 23rd 2019, 4:23 pm
Oscar nominated

https://www.wikihow.com/Install-Cabl...Pre-Built-Home Seems the complicated way to do it, lol..
I like how this person did it - it's how I did it in the UK, lol. https://forums.macrumors.com/threads...#post-21464600

That all looks very involved for me. I don't even recognise some of the terms used

We have an ethernet cable still connected from pre-wifi days. As luck would have it (I'm assuming it's lucky) it's right under where I would want it to arrive in my bedroom. I'm imagining it running up the side of the door frame, then the last few inches into the ceiling (ours are lower than usual) and it emerging through the floor close to the wall in my room just a few feet away fro the computer.

A perfectionist - like my brother - would probably remove the moulding on that part of the ceiling and replace it after so it hid the hole needed for the connector part to pass through and then do something similar with the baseboard upstairs. Someone like me would favour drilling the ceiling hole close to the wall, making another in the floor upstairs close to the wall - hoping not to drill into electrics or plumbing.

In my old house I secured some loose floorboards in the bathroom, hammering nails in. How was I to know it wasn't a good idea to hammer one in the centre of the floorboard? Why was I hearing the sound of running water down in the kitchen?

But even if I managed to drill the holes without setting fire to or flooding the house, how the hell do you get it aligned so you can get it through the second hole? Even if was a stiff piece of wire or dowel it would be difficult because you can't see under the floor, but with something floppy like a cable?

I'm mystified. I think it's a job for Handyman Wizard. The name he trades as.

Old Apr 23rd 2019, 7:32 pm
Banned

That all looks very involved for me. I don't even recognise some of the terms used

We have an ethernet cable still connected from pre-wifi days. As luck would have it (I'm assuming it's lucky) it's right under where I would want it to arrive in my bedroom. I'm imagining it running up the side of the door frame, then the last few inches into the ceiling (ours are lower than usual) and it emerging through the floor close to the wall in my room just a few feet away fro the computer.

A perfectionist - like my brother - would probably remove the moulding on that part of the ceiling and replace it after so it hid the hole needed for the connector part to pass through and then do something similar with the baseboard upstairs. Someone like me would favour drilling the ceiling hole close to the wall, making another in the floor upstairs close to the wall - hoping not to drill into electrics or plumbing.

In my old house I secured some loose floorboards in the bathroom, hammering nails in. How was I to know it wasn't a good idea to hammer one in the centre of the floorboard? Why was I hearing the sound of running water down in the kitchen?

But even if I managed to drill the holes without setting fire to or flooding the house, how the hell do you get it aligned so you can get it through the second hole? Even if was a stiff piece of wire or dowel it would be difficult because you can't see under the floor, but with something floppy like a cable?

I'm mystified. I think it's a job for Handyman Wizard. The name he trades as.
are you using the ethernet cable? If not then you can unfix it at the bottom end, tie the new cable you need to have upstairs to it with a bit of wire (or a bit of fishing line to the end of either bit of cable - and haul it up and through the ready made holes! Simple

If you are, then it's still possible to do it that way, but you need a really long piece of fishing line that you tie to the top of the ethernet cable and secure it to something (so you can pull it up again) - leave it really long and then... pull the ethernet cable gently down at ceiling level in the lower room until you can see the end of the fishing line .... pull the fishing line down until you have enough to make a loop big enough that when you pull the ethernet cable back up there'll still be a foot of it left hanging.

Pull the ethernet cable back and secure, untie the line from it... then pull the fishing wire down until you have enough to tie it to the new cable.. then pull the new cable back up so it lays next to the ethernet cable and secure upstairs simples ...
Bodgit and Legit

Last edited by Siouxie; Apr 23rd 2019 at 7:35 pm.
Old Apr 23rd 2019, 11:28 pm
Oscar nominated

@ Siouxie
Because I wanted to make sure it worked with the computer upstairs (and I didn't want to bring that one down just to try it) I bought a cable to run from the existing one through the house and up the stairs. Just to test, not permanently. That's the one I plan to use and for the moment it's only going to be used half a dozen times until next August when the footie I watch on TV moves to DAZN. So until then, there's no urgency to have connected properly.

The original ethernet cable is actually long enough to have done the job, but I wouldn't have been sure it worked without doing it. And it will still be useful, so I'm sticking with the new one.

I'm still mystified though. How am I threading fishing line through the top hole and into the bottom hole when I can't see it? I'm imagining trying to thread a needle blindfolded.
Old Apr 24th 2019, 6:26 am
Banned

@ Siouxie
Because I wanted to make sure it worked with the computer upstairs (and I didn't want to bring that one down just to try it) I bought a cable to run from the existing one through the house and up the stairs. Just to test, not permanently. That's the one I plan to use and for the moment it's only going to be used half a dozen times until next August when the footie I watch on TV moves to DAZN. So until then, there's no urgency to have connected properly.

The original ethernet cable is actually long enough to have done the job, but I wouldn't have been sure it worked without doing it. And it will still be useful, so I'm sticking with the new one.

I'm still mystified though. How am I threading fishing line through the top hole and into the bottom hole when I can't see it? I'm imagining trying to thread a needle blindfolded.
You're not threading it through the holes.. you are attaching it to the ethernet cable and pulling it through the holes.
Old Apr 24th 2019, 9:41 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

You're not threading it through the holes.. you are attaching it to the ethernet cable and pulling it through the holes.
It's a lost cause, just let him do some colouring in.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.