DAZN fotball streams

Old Apr 16th 2019, 10:13 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default DAZN fotball streams

The usual 'dodgy' streams have become more and more unreliable so today I signed up with DAZN so I could watch uninterrupted Champions League semi finals.

Or so I thought.

The first thing I noticed was the picture quality. Most of my dodgy streams have been better, but I would normally sacrifice that quality if the action at lest continued. But this was buffering literally every few seconds. Only for 2 or 3 seconds but 5 or 6 seconds later it would buffer again.

Mostly the reload circle was there but every half a dozen bufferings the screen went black before it would start up again after a few seconds. I tried the alternative Champions League game (Juve-Ajax) and that was the same poor quality but less buffering.

Back to the Barca-ManU game and it was the same. After about 25 minutes the buffering was "only" every couple of minutes. But then I noticed the features to go back or forwards 30 seconds. I went forwards 8 times, 4 minutes, because that's how much time was lost on buffering in the last ten minutes since I rejoined that game. That's shoddy. Even a dodgy stream that loses time from buffering normally jumps forward so you're at least live again.

Someone please tell me they have better experience of DAZN.

Because next season they have exclusive rights to the Premier League and if this is anything to go by I'm going to be driven mad. I might have to move to another country.

It's only $20 a month but what's the point if it's a crap service?

I have fibre optic, unlimited bandwidth and great download speeds. I watch BBC and ITV live (with VPNs), Netflix, youtube, unofficial TV/Movie streaming sites without buffering problems, so a paid for, official, streaming site should be good.

I have read of others having buffering problems with DAZN but I was led to believe things had improved.
Old Apr 16th 2019, 10:18 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DAZN fotball streams

My experience has been brilliant, plus they have the snooker and the darts. I have the app on my tv and I only paid $11.50 a month.
Old Apr 17th 2019, 1:05 am
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
The usual 'dodgy' streams have become more and more unreliable so today I signed up with DAZN so I could watch uninterrupted Champions League semi finals.

Or so I thought.

The first thing I noticed was the picture quality. Most of my dodgy streams have been better, but I would normally sacrifice that quality if the action at lest continued. But this was buffering literally every few seconds. Only for 2 or 3 seconds but 5 or 6 seconds later it would buffer again.

Mostly the reload circle was there but every half a dozen bufferings the screen went black before it would start up again after a few seconds. I tried the alternative Champions League game (Juve-Ajax) and that was the same poor quality but less buffering.

Back to the Barca-ManU game and it was the same. After about 25 minutes the buffering was "only" every couple of minutes. But then I noticed the features to go back or forwards 30 seconds. I went forwards 8 times, 4 minutes, because that's how much time was lost on buffering in the last ten minutes since I rejoined that game. That's shoddy. Even a dodgy stream that loses time from buffering normally jumps forward so you're at least live again.

Because next season they have exclusive rights to the Premier League and if this is anything to go by I'm going to be driven mad. I might have to move to another country.

I have fibre optic, unlimited bandwidth and great download speeds. I watch BBC and ITV live (with VPNs), Netflix, youtube, unofficial TV/Movie streaming sites without buffering problems, so a paid for, official, streaming site should be good.

I have read of others having buffering problems with DAZN but I was led to believe things had improved.
It works well on my laptop but the app doesn't work on my iPad.

They have Premier League rights next year too so I'll be buying a TV where I can install the app.

Looking forward to cancelling Rogers.
Old Apr 17th 2019, 2:22 am
Pretty Fly For A Whiteguy

Mr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond repute

My DAZN is flawless and I've used it Canada wide on a variety of different platforms.
Old Apr 17th 2019, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Partially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
My experience has been brilliant, plus they have the snooker and the darts. I have the app on my tv and I only paid $11.50 a month.
How did you get it for that? I thought it was $20 a month and $150 a year. Apparently, you can share it between 2 ip addresses.

I tried various 'dodgy' streams today for the Man U game and most were non existent, choppy or riddled with things my anti virus caught.
Old Apr 17th 2019, 6:25 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Or so I thought.

It's the buffering that's the issue. What are you watching it on... are you using a Roku or similar to access DAZN - how have you got your set up..

6.0 Mbps: recommended internet download speed for HD resolution and high frame rates. If you’re
watching sports on your TV, this is the minimum internet download speed DAZN recommend.

8.0 Mbps: recommended internet download speed for HD resolution, the highest video quality
and frame rates.

DAZN do not support VPNs

Try these:

https://my.dazn.com/help/troubleshoo...ork-connection
https://my.dazn.com/help/what-can-i-...ning-circle-ca

If you tell me what you are using to watch it, I can offer you more insight

You can either pay $20 a month OR $150 a year - which results in a monthly amount of $12.50

Last edited by Siouxie; Apr 17th 2019 at 6:30 am.
Old Apr 17th 2019, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Partially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond repute

I think the true test of DAZN will be when the Premier League starts up next August and many people realize for the first time that the games aren't on TSN or Sportsnet and they go for the free one month trial. Will the servers that they have be able to stream it all to people.
Old Apr 17th 2019, 4:35 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partially discharged
How did you get it for that? I thought it was $20 a month and $150 a year. Apparently, you can share it between 2 ip addresses.

I tried various 'dodgy' streams today for the Man U game and most were non existent, choppy or riddled with things my anti virus caught.
Precisely because I paid it up for the year with a free month. So $150 divided by 13 get you $11.50ish And they have the cricket and cycling.
Old Apr 17th 2019, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute

I watch the footy on HesGoal.COM its not an app just a webpage, does have buffering problems but its free and you get alot of EPL 3pm ko games, the champs league AND even some Scottish games. I have a Kodi box so not going pay any subscription fees.
Old Apr 17th 2019, 6:45 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

I did some experimenting last night checking internet speeds around the house. Time to watch today's footie now...reporting back later.
Old Apr 17th 2019, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

I did some experimenting last night checking internet speeds around the house. Time to watch today's footie now...reporting back later.
Wow..what a match. I ended up watching the last few minutes on a 'dodgy' stream in Dutch that had the BEIN feed. At least it didn''t buffer.
Old Apr 17th 2019, 10:29 pm
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by neilcumming
I watch the footy on HesGoal.COM
That's an interesting website.
Included in Football "news" is a report about how many team changes will be made by Chelsea manager Mourinho. He left the club December 2015.
And there's another report about how Younes Kabul is vital to Spurs but may be sold 'next summer' before his contract expires in 2016.

Old Apr 17th 2019, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute

That's an interesting website.
Included in Football "news" is a report about how many team changes will be made by Chelsea manager Mourinho. He left the club December 2015.
And there's another report about how Younes Kabul is vital to Spurs but may be sold 'next summer' before his contract expires in 2016.

I know and there is old F1 news on it too. I don't take much notice of it just good for the football and one can learn Dutch or Turkish too 😂
Old Apr 17th 2019, 10:56 pm

DAZN was even more brilliant tonight.
Old Apr 17th 2019, 11:05 pm
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by Siouxie
It's the buffering that's the issue. What are you watching it on... are you using a Roku or similar to access DAZN - how have you got your set up..

6.0 Mbps: recommended internet download speed for HD resolution and high frame rates. If you’re
watching sports on your TV, this is the minimum internet download speed DAZN recommend.

8.0 Mbps: recommended internet download speed for HD resolution, the highest video quality and frame rates.
It seems I'm guilty of assumption, thinking that if Netflix and plenty of others work fine, then DAZN should too.
But I see Netflix requirements are lower.
0.5 Megabits per second - Required broadband connection speed
1.5 Megabits per second - Recommended broadband connection speed
3.0 Megabits per second - Recommended for SD quality
5.0 Megabits per second - Recommended for HD quality

I watch nearly everything on my trusty laptop, BBC/ITV/netflix(via the app) and various other unofficial streams. wi-fi speeds according to the fast.com test are between 4.5 and 9 mbps. So good enough for Netflix but not always DAZN. With ethernet plugged, it's 190/200 mbps, so tons more than enough there.

If I want the bigger screen, most likely football or rugby, I have been taking my laptop upstairs to the spare TV. But I got a bit fed up of all the unplugging/replugging and bought a cheap refurbished desktop and that's connected to the TV instead.

On that computer, last night the speeds were coming up as 3.5 to 6.5, so mostly not good enough for DAZN but okay for Netflix. But today, the best test was only 2.5.

I tried Netflix via the W10 app on the desktop. It was slow to start but once going there were no buffering issues. But I did notice the picture quality was inferior just as the DAZN picture was yesterday.

So it would seem - and this was supposed to be a long story cut short - that the issue is that the wi-fi aspect (a dongle in the desktop computer) isn't up to DAZN requirements but okay for everything else, albeit with a slightly worse picture.

I have now ordered an ethernet cable to connect to the computer upstairs and hopefully that'll sort it.

Small point: I didn't want to take any chances this afternoon - that was a stroke of luck given the epic that followed - so I plugged the ethernet into the laptop and made do with that. 190/200 Mbps should be enough.
It buffered a few times but nothing to put you off, it got going immediately except for once when it was a few seconds.

But if it needs 6 or 8 to avoid buffering, one would think 190+ with the ethernet was sufficient.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.