Quoted text at the bottom
10.00%
Not bothered
25.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Daft question time

Old Jul 3rd 2006, 5:46 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of
Default Daft question time

Well not actually daft, but nothing really serious. I am now experimenting with my style of posting. When I'm going to quote someone, instead of having the post I am quoting at the top of the post, I am going to have the quoted post at the bottom, what I would like to know is it easier for you to read my posts with the qoute at the bottom or the top?

Please vote now.
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 7:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: Daft question time

Originally Posted by poolking
Well not actually daft, but nothing really serious. I am now experimenting with my style of posting. When I'm going to quote someone, instead of having the post I am quoting at the top of the post, I am going to have the quoted post at the bottom, what I would like to know is it easier for you to read my posts with the qoute at the bottom or the top?

Please vote now.

My pleasure!
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 7:31 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
My pleasure!
Sue put that candle down!!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 7:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Sue put that candle down!!!!
Hey its my protest candle...remember the song by Melanie

Lay down (candles in the rain)
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 7:42 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Hey its my protest candle...remember the song by Melanie

Lay down (candles in the rain)
Ahem,
Its the OH you're meant to lay, not the candle.
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 7:47 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Oi you two get a room!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:00 pm
Banned

Oi you two get a room!!!
Oi Get out when I'm seducing a woman.
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:02 pm
Made in the UK

You are in my room, so you play by my rules, If there's any sweeping a damsel off her feet, I'll be doing the sweeping

Oi Get out when I'm seducing a woman.
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:04 pm
Banned

You are in my room, so you play by my rules, If there's any sweeping a damsel off her feet, I'll be doing the sweeping
Look you, You've already chickened out of one duel. Anymore of this insubordination and I shall be forced to get my big gun out.
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:16 pm
Chilled out Cheshire Cat

Garfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud of

Look you, You've already chickened out of one duel. Anymore of this insubordination and I shall be forced to get my big gun out.
Are you talking to Poolking or Sue with that remark

Oh and on the poll topic, quoted text at the top otherwise you sort of read the answer before the question
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:18 pm
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Garfielduk
Oh and on the poll topic, quoted text at the top otherwise you sort of read the answer before the question
I find it really difficult reading the post followed by the quote. Feels disjointed.
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:19 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Garfielduk
Are you talking to Poolking or Sue with that remark
And why would I threaten Sue with my Kalashnikov???
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:20 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Britjo67
I find it really difficult reading the post followed by the quote. Feels disjointed.
Jo will you please STOP staying on topic!!!!
Its very confusing
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:23 pm
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light

Jo will you please STOP staying on topic!!!!
Its very confusing
Sorry Butch

It's just my natural propensity for staying on topic. You, on the other hand are NEVER on topic!
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:25 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Britjo67
You, on the other hand are NEVER on topic!
Yeah but thats cos I've got a nut allergy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.