Cricket

Old May 27th 2017, 5:56 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cricket

What a match. Great last over by Woods
Old May 27th 2017, 7:51 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134

Yep, Just glad they didn't give the ball to stokes for the last over, could have had a repeat of the 2016 T20 world cup final. England must be favorites for the champions trophy, just need to sort out the opening batting partnership. Where's Boycott and Edrich when you need them.
Been a long day up at 3am for the cricket, then the FA cup final, still got the RFU premiership final to watch. tomorrow have the Monaco grand Prix and the Indy 500 don't think my liver can take much more!!
Old May 27th 2017, 11:38 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheltonian
Yep, Just glad they didn't give the ball to stokes for the last over, could have had a repeat of the 2016 T20 world cup final. England must be favorites for the champions trophy, just need to sort out the opening batting partnership. Where's Boycott and Edrich when you need them.
Been a long day up at 3am for the cricket, then the FA cup final, still got the RFU premiership final to watch. tomorrow have the Monaco grand Prix and the Indy 500 don't think my liver can take much more!!
Respect. I was up just as SA started to bat. The test series is a different matter and takes much higher level of commitment on my part.
Old Jun 1st 2017, 4:10 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134

Test Match Special for Champions trophy not available due to rights restrictions. Radio commentary available at talksport.com or the talksport app
Old Jun 1st 2017, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond repute

Test Match Special for Champions trophy not available due to rights restrictions. Radio commentary available at talksport.com or the talksport app
Thanks for that Cheltonian. I forgot about Talksport, saw TMS was off air & had resigned to cricinfo updates.

There are highlights on BBC2 around midnight BST
Old Jun 1st 2017, 4:57 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone's got friends or relatives with a SKY subscription in the UK, ask if you can access one of their multiple device SKY Go log-ins. We log into SKY and can stream or download anything that the user's account is subscribed to. We use Hide My Ass VPN and the HD streaming quality is excellent, but SKY Go is a bit fussy about which web browser it likes.

Last edited by R I C H; Jun 1st 2017 at 5:06 pm.
Old Jun 1st 2017, 5:11 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

YES!
Old Jun 1st 2017, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond repute

That was fun.

But we really do need to replace Roy with YJB.

Also feel Ball might be a bit out of his depth at this level.

And Woakes crocked too....

Bowling a concern
Old Jun 1st 2017, 7:01 pm
Account Closed

Yes Bairstow in Roy out, these pitches are not prepared by the local grounds man but by ICC grounds men so they wont seam and the white ball only swings for a couple of overs so you must play the leggy for a bit of variety. When we play NZ it will interesting to see if Trent Boult can get the ball to seam. I don't like these pitches that are made for batsmen, you have to give the bowlers a chance, at the moment the bowlers are on a hiding to nothing.
Old Jun 2nd 2017, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Good result today for England - if we beat one of Oz / Kiwis & we're through

Bad news re: Woakes.
Old Jun 3rd 2017, 10:17 pm

What's your best score? I managed a 130.

https://www.google.com/doodles/icc-c...hy-2017-begins

Last edited by Oink; Jun 3rd 2017 at 10:26 pm.
Old Jun 5th 2017, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Oink
What's your best score? I managed a 130.

https://www.google.com/doodles/icc-c...hy-2017-begins
189. I like the idea of all night cricket.....

C'mon rain...washout the Aussie reply now. God knock from Tamim Iqbal
Old Jun 5th 2017, 9:01 pm

Originally Posted by Hawkmoon77

Washout. Poor Aussies.
Old Jun 5th 2017, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Oink
Washout. Poor Aussies.
Gutted for them.
Old Jun 6th 2017, 6:17 am

Originally Posted by Hawkmoon77

205, ironically while I was having lunch.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.