Cricket

Old Jun 6th 2017, 4:45 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cricket

Some cad is using a jack hammer on the street below. Don't they know that really harshes your mellow when you're watching the cricket.
Old Jun 6th 2017, 5:47 pm
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
What's your best score? I managed a 130.

https://www.google.com/doodles/icc-c...hy-2017-begins
That was splendidly silly. The curse of Nelson got me while I was eating my lunchtime sandwich - caught out by a long-hop on 111.

A bit distracted by the text commentary, though. A good game against the Kiwis, this pyjama cricket stuff is looking a little promising for England. Here's hoping the form will translate to the test arena.
Old Jun 6th 2017, 6:07 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oakvillian
That was splendidly silly. The curse of Nelson got me while I was eating my lunchtime sandwich - caught out by a long-hop on 111.

A bit distracted by the text commentary, though. A good game against the Kiwis, this pyjama cricket stuff is looking a little promising for England. Here's hoping the form will translate to the test arena.
Game over, unfortunately I have do some work now.

Last edited by Oink; Jun 6th 2017 at 6:28 pm.
Old Jun 6th 2017, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oakvillian

Looking forward to the test series vs South Africa.

In the meantime, the silly stuff is a welcome distraction.
Old Jun 6th 2017, 10:23 pm

Originally Posted by Hawkmoon77
Looking forward to the test series vs South Africa.

In the meantime, the silly stuff is a welcome distraction.
I hit 90% of my shots to the leg side when in actuality I'm much more dominant on the off side when playing in real life. I suspect that it was because there was a large foreboding laurel bush on the leg side of my back garden but apart from Mrs Bowden's strawberry cloches, the offside was pretty clear.

Old Jun 7th 2017, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond repute

I hit 90% of my shots to the leg side when in actuality I'm much more dominant on the off side when playing in real life. I suspect that it was because there was a large foreboding laurel bush on the leg side of my back garden but apart from Mrs Bowden's strawberry cloches, the offside was pretty clear.

https://s11.postimg.org/s6iavcjab/Sc...3.15.27_PM.png
Oh well played Oink. I enjoy the cover drive...aesthetically pleasing in real life and on google doodle

Anyone listening to the Pak vs RSA match ? Corker. AB going for a golden duck was as enjoyable as it was unexpected.
Old Jun 7th 2017, 5:54 pm

Oh well played Oink. I enjoy the cover drive...aesthetically pleasing in real life and on google doodle

Anyone listening to the Pak vs RSA match ? Corker. AB going for a golden duck was as enjoyable as it was unexpected.
Yes, got a brilliant stream. Although you'd think after six years, people wouldn't still walk in the my office and say, "ooh what's that they're playing? How boring, how can you watch something that lasts five days?"
Old Jun 7th 2017, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes, got a brilliant stream. Although you'd think after six years, people wouldn't still walk in the my office and say, "ooh what's that they're playing? How boring, how can you watch something that lasts five days?"
This is the best game of the tournament so far.

I play up to local indifference by describing timeless tests.

And pointing out that Canada vs USA at cricket is the oldest international event *in any sport.*
Old Jun 7th 2017, 6:49 pm

This is the best game of the tournament so far.

I play up to local indifference by describing timeless tests.

And pointing out that Canada vs USA at cricket is the oldest international event *in any sport.*
I just tell them to naff right off.
Old Jun 7th 2017, 8:11 pm

More rain. Maybe they should of scheduled the torment in the summer.
Old Jun 7th 2017, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

More rain. Maybe they should of scheduled the torment in the summer.
I thought the rain & D/L brought a whole new element to the Pak/SA match, and quite an intriguing one at that.

Whenever Morkel was bowling, you felt a wicket was just around the corner, changing the D/L calculation. Pak had no choice but to stay ahead, as rain threatened at any point.

Well I enjoyed it anyway.
Old Jun 8th 2017, 4:23 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

It's getting a bit interesting at the Oval about now....
Old Jun 8th 2017, 4:47 pm

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
It's getting a bit interesting at the Oval about now....

I wonder how Perera will manage as it tightens up.
Old Jun 8th 2017, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

I wonder how Perera will manage as it tightens up.
That answers that - Perera retired hurt.
Old Jun 8th 2017, 4:54 pm

That answers that - Perera retired hurt.
It's a smart move because Perera can't.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.