Cricket

Old Nov 10th 2016, 12:34 pm
Proudly Scarberian

Pizzawheel has a reputation beyond reputePizzawheel has a reputation beyond reputePizzawheel has a reputation beyond reputePizzawheel has a reputation beyond reputePizzawheel has a reputation beyond reputePizzawheel has a reputation beyond reputePizzawheel has a reputation beyond reputePizzawheel has a reputation beyond reputePizzawheel has a reputation beyond reputePizzawheel has a reputation beyond reputePizzawheel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cricket

Of course! Though finding a TMS stream can be a battle.

Looks set to be an enthralling series. With SA spanking the crims, all to play for.

Originally Posted by BristolUK
With Radio 3's Test Match Special of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsVTpX7LdZQ
Old Nov 10th 2016, 7:16 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hawkmoon77
Oink, do you thin the ball will start to reverse in 1st Test ? Could be a long day if it doesn't.
Well, we better hope the pitch breaks up or it starts to substantially reverse or we're in for a long drawn-out affair.

I watched all of England's innings and trundled off to bed at tea. Stokes' innings was great to watch until he got his century then his last 28 runs were a mixture sluggishness and ineptitude.
Old Nov 16th 2016, 11:19 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

I realize its not everyone's cup of tea but I thight I'd remind you that the 2nd test against India is on tonight. Starts around 8:30pm pacific time. I'll for one will be ordering a big naff off Indian takeaway, washed down with some Singha or Tiger lager to celebrate.
Old Nov 17th 2016, 1:03 am
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pizzawheel

Looks set to be an enthralling series. With SA spanking the crims, all to play for.
SA spanking them in their own back yard.

Marvellous.

I love it when Australian cricket is in a state of dismay.
Old Nov 17th 2016, 1:09 am

Originally Posted by JamesM
SA spanking them in their own back yard.

Marvellous.

I love it when Australian cricket is in a state of dismay.

Old Nov 29th 2016, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond repute

England team in general...pants.

Hameed.....top lad! (Batting for 4 hours with broken finger, after changing technique to cope)
Old Nov 29th 2016, 4:44 pm

England team in general...pants.

Hameed.....top lad! (Batting for 4 hours with broken finger, after changing technique to cope)
They're terrible. I thin the lack of balance/certainty in the top order leads to inconsistency. They got the spin all wrong. WTF was Batty doing in the side? And Ansari is not much of a bowler. And, they should of targeted Kohli and Ashwin, made them uncomfortable. I wasn't to sold on Hameed but this last innings was really impressive. A bit of a break until the next test so lets hope they can get themselves organized.
Old Dec 20th 2016, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond repute

Well that went downhill as the tour progressed

Cook to quit?

Probably about time...he seemed a tad distracted by the end.

Would keep him as opener though.
Old Dec 20th 2016, 11:51 pm

Well that went downhill as the tour progressed

Cook to quit?

Probably about time...he seemed a tad distracted by the end.

Would keep him as opener though.

I didn't even bother with the 5th test. Yes, I think Cook has had enough.
Old May 24th 2017, 2:57 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134

BBC Radio Five Live "test match special" live audio stream England V South Africa on NOW on You Tube. Just search within you tube BBC test match special live audio. All England games this summer T20, ODI, Tests and champions trophy will be streamed live streaming starts about 5mins before start of play. Time difference is a bit of a bummer if you are on west coast but you can rewind to start of broadcast if you want to.
Old May 24th 2017, 6:42 pm

Originally Posted by Cheltonian
BBC Radio Five Live "test match special" live audio stream England V South Africa on NOW on You Tube. Just search within you tube BBC test match special live audio. All England games this summer T20, ODI, Tests and champions trophy will be streamed live streaming starts about 5mins before start of play. Time difference is a bit of a bummer if you are on west coast but you can rewind to start of broadcast if you want to.
Thanks for the heads up. It's one of the few times I go to work early as I get a decent stream on the tv in my office.
Old May 25th 2017, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

That was all jolly good fun and a fine start to the summer internationals (sorry Ireland, you were plucky, but not really a full international side - yet)

Concerned Stokes may have injured himself.

Anyone else wondering if Buttler has gone off the boil now? If he has, a certain Bairstow is waiting in the wings......
Old May 25th 2017, 3:10 pm

That was all jolly good fun and a fine start to the summer internationals (sorry Ireland, you were plucky, but not really a full international side - yet)

Concerned Stokes may have injured himself.

Anyone else wondering if Buttler has gone off the boil now? If he has, a certain Bairstow is waiting in the wings......
I agree, a good match and I much prefer Bairstow than Buttler. ODI's are okay but I really only care about test cricket. So it should be a good series.
Old May 26th 2017, 2:26 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134

For me it would be a straight swap Bairstow in Roy out. I am with you on that one Oink test cricket is the best. My Canadian mates cannot understand how a game that lasts for 5 days can still end in a draw!! and as for the LBW rule I have given up trying to explain it.
Old May 27th 2017, 3:07 pm

Good breakthrough by Stokes. Sun has gone in as well. So hopefully batting will get tougher.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.