Coronavirus

Old Apr 30th 2021, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

shelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coronavirus

Originally Posted by dbd33
Just to note that I don't believe you and I think you're a conspiracy nut.
The fact that you came back to me so quickly and didn't even review the spreadsheet tells me you are not willing to listen to an alternative view
Old Apr 30th 2021, 6:21 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Several other posts over the last few months would verify that.
Old Apr 30th 2021, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

shelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond repute

well its your loss- don't come crying to me
Old Apr 30th 2021, 6:23 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shelley748
The fact that you came back to me so quickly and didn't even review the spreadsheet tells me you are not willing to listen to an alternative view
Also, earth not flat, moon not made of cream cheese, no need for a three hour video attempting to prove the contrary.
Old Apr 30th 2021, 6:25 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 30th 2021, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

shame that you are so rude to me- ask yourself why the Davos cult are using the expression #buildbackbetter
I bet you think Biden won the election as well.

Last edited by shelley748; Apr 30th 2021 at 6:32 pm.
Old Apr 30th 2021, 6:32 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Have to keep in mind it's not just about deaths, but ICU and hospital capacity as well, if the virus is allowed to spread wild hospitals would pretty quickly become overburdened, there are already parts of Canada where hospitals are struggling. Only so many doctors, nurses and support staff.

Plus the more the virus spreads the more opportunity it has to mutate, which its already done more than once hence the various variants out there now.
Old Apr 30th 2021, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
Have to keep in mind it's not just about deaths, but ICU and hospital capacity as well, if the virus is allowed to spread wild hospitals would pretty quickly become overburdened, there are already parts of Canada where hospitals are struggling. Only so many doctors, nurses and support staff.

Plus the more the virus spreads the more opportunity it has to mutate, which its already done more than once hence the various variants out there now.
Thank you for some adult discussion on the subject.
Old Apr 30th 2021, 6:38 pm
Oscar nominated

Thank you for some adult discussion on the subject.
It's already been done. You must have missed it over the last year or so.
And there we have it.

Old Apr 30th 2021, 6:50 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Why, yes, I do!

Furthermore, I believe humans are changing the climate, Jose Mourinho is irredeemable and you can't have an egg without a chicken. Call me Mr. Rational.
Old Apr 30th 2021, 7:19 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Are people waking up yet? I have been doing a spreadsheet since January 2021 getting the figures directly from CTV News website (red banner on page) of the number of cases, deaths, recovered, etc. from ALL across Canada.
- the last column is the number of deaths daily from a population of 37.5 million
Whilst no death is acceptable I would ask you all to have some common sense- and ask yourself this question

Is it acceptable to close down a whole country for an average daily number of 52 deaths out of a population of 37.5 million?

If you are waking up- you will ask why are we being subjected to that? Then I will advise you that this is about way more than the virus and that Reiner Fuellmich ( the lawyer who successfully sued VW for their emissions scandal) is leading a worldwide team of lawyers in suing governments worldwide for the damage caused by the lockdowns, the PCR tests, the experimental vaccines

If you don't believe me or think i am a conspiracy nut, then I urge you to watch the discussion which took place this morning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFB2AA28_q4&t=1s

and also listen to an interview with Michael Swinwood a Canadian lawyer who is also part of the team.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/ehradi...cial-an-interv

All I ask is that you please think about things...yes people are dying and that is really sad, but people need to understand what the truth is.
Originally Posted by BristolUK
Wow, lawyers...it must all be true then. All the other scientists and experts are wrong.

Oh my god...a Canadian lawyer. Well that convinces me.

Yes, it's all fuss about nothing. Wanna pop over and tell that to India?

"A class action suit filed by Ottawa lawyer Michael Swinwood is going even further."It's a challenge to what is being put before humanity," he says. "We're saying straight up that there is no justification for the declaration of a pandemic ... I'd go so far as to say that what medical science says is that this is no worse than a seasonal flu." The suit is filed against the Canadian and Ontario governments, individual political leaders, as well as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the World Health Organization and the Pope."

Damn Pope at it again I see.
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/ontario-co...100000560.html

Anyway, Shelley old thing, there have already been well over 3 million deaths from Covid over the last year or so. Annual flu deaths range from 291,000 to 646,000 over a year. So do stop talking loopy and dangerous bollocks. Trump and his faithful did that for months and they bear the responsibility for many deaths because of it.

PS: Pop out a buy yourself a nice new Surface Pro. You'll feel better. Really.
Old Apr 30th 2021, 7:23 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

So does anyone else who has a basic grasp of arithmetic.
Old Apr 30th 2021, 7:25 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Is it acceptable to close down a whole country for an average daily number of 52 deaths out of a population of 37.5 million?
If you're smart enough to put together a spreadsheet I'm going to credit you with being smart enough to realize the lockdowns have kept the death rate down by preventing the hospitals from being over run.

When the pandemic began last year the whole of Ontario actually only had 150 intensive care beds. Currently today over 800 ICU beds are in use just for covid.

To clarify intensive means these people need extra care and treatment.

We only have so many doctors and nurses in the province to provide this treatment and they can only provide it to so many people. It is not infinite.

The only thing that has worked in reducing spread is reducing movement of people which also should be a no brainer for you.

Hopefully you are waking up? I have a De Longhi coffee machine that makes awesome coffee- this would likely help you with that!
Old Apr 30th 2021, 7:30 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing.

By a landslide in the end. It was very enjoyable.

You know your leader Ron Watkins doesn't even live in the United States: https://www.news.com.au/world/north-...6e070692f7eb5e
Old Apr 30th 2021, 7:31 pm

Originally Posted by JamesM

Hopefully you are waking up? I have a De Longhi coffee machine that makes awesome coffee- this would likely help you with that!

Bet the Pope has one of those.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.