Coronavirus

Old Apr 14th 2021, 5:57 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coronavirus

If BC isn't making appointments for my age group by May 1st, I am going to go California for a month, my wife can fly to Seattle and I will pick her up there. (we are in this weird spot where I can only cross by land due to no valid passport, and she can only travel by air to the US.) but does seem the best option at this point.

I called several pharmacies around the area my mom lives and the county health people, and all said ignore what the websites say about residency, if you show up they will vaccinate as they have plenty of vaccines and not enough people wanting vaccines.

Old Apr 14th 2021, 6:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
If BC isn't making appointments for my age group by May 1st, I am going to go California for a month, my wife can fly to Seattle and I will pick her up there. (we are in this weird spot where I can only cross by land due to no valid passport, and she can only travel by air to the US.) but does seem the best option at this point.

I called several pharmacies around the area my mom lives and the county health people, and all said ignore what the websites say about residency, if you show up they will vaccinate as they have plenty of vaccines and not enough people wanting vaccines.
What is the timing on second dosage if you go to CA? Will you be able to be fully vaccinated?
Old Apr 14th 2021, 6:26 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gozit
What is the timing on second dosage if you go to CA? Will you be able to be fully vaccinated?
They do the 2nd dose based on manufactures recommended schedule, so 21 and 28 days, I can't remember exactly what Pfizer and Moderna recommend but somewhere in the 21-28 day range.

Old Apr 14th 2021, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

vinegarboy has a reputation beyond reputevinegarboy has a reputation beyond reputevinegarboy has a reputation beyond reputevinegarboy has a reputation beyond reputevinegarboy has a reputation beyond reputevinegarboy has a reputation beyond reputevinegarboy has a reputation beyond reputevinegarboy has a reputation beyond reputevinegarboy has a reputation beyond reputevinegarboy has a reputation beyond reputevinegarboy has a reputation beyond repute

Impending announcement? Do u have more info on that you can post? I am going to be travelling outside of Canada in the summer.

Canadian citizens have a constitutionally guaranteed right to enter the country they cannot deny you entry. Australia is a bit different they do not have as strong of a constitution as we do when it comes to personal rights. In your case, Assuming you are just a tourist returning from US to CA you would be denied re-entry to the US by the Americans if the Canadians turned you back at the land border, so they can't do that.
It was actually the Air Canada agent yesterday who told me that they're awaiting an announcement from Ottawa that they're expecting to be being made within the next couple of weeks regarding new rules for travelers wanting to return to Canada.

Her first stunner was actually to inform me that our national flag-carrier airline actually has zero flights to/from any of the 3 Washington DC-area airports at all at present. How can our country possibly hope to be taken seriously if we don't have even one Air Canada flight a week on the tarmac in the capital of the U.S.?

Last edited by vinegarboy; Apr 14th 2021 at 6:34 pm.
Old Apr 14th 2021, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

vinegarboy has a reputation beyond reputevinegarboy has a reputation beyond reputevinegarboy has a reputation beyond reputevinegarboy has a reputation beyond reputevinegarboy has a reputation beyond reputevinegarboy has a reputation beyond reputevinegarboy has a reputation beyond reputevinegarboy has a reputation beyond reputevinegarboy has a reputation beyond reputevinegarboy has a reputation beyond reputevinegarboy has a reputation beyond repute

When the U.S. pharmacist gives you your 1st Pfizer shot (end-of-day unclaimed/unused & temperature-expiring), they'll automatically book you in for the 2nd shot 3wks hence, no problem. So don't worry.
Old Apr 14th 2021, 6:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vinegarboy
It was actually the Air Canada agent yesterday who told me that they're awaiting an announcement from Ottawa that they're expecting to be being made within the next couple of weeks regarding new rules for travelers wanting to return to Canada.

Her first stunner was actually to inform me that our national flag-carrier airline actually has zero flights to/from any of the 3 Washington DC-area airports at all at present. How can our country possibly hope to be taken seriously if we don't have even one Air Canada flight a week on the tarmac in the capital of the U.S.?
Ok thanks...I will keep my eye on the news. It doesn't surprise me that there are no flights out, there aren't anybody coming back on them to return to Canada since the measures are so draconian and complicated.

Originally Posted by vinegarboy
When the U.S. pharmacist gives you your 1st Pfizer shot (end-of-day unclaimed/unused & temperature-expiring), they'll automatically book you in for the 2nd shot 3wks hence, no problem. So don't worry.
Ok good to know. If quarantine free travel is possible i'd happily spend a few weeks in the US to get my vaccine before traveling onward and then returning to Canada.

Here in Canada you get your first Pfizer but don't get the second one until 4 months later. It is ludicrous.
Old Apr 14th 2021, 6:46 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Vaughan restaurant 105 high risk contacts asked to self isolate.... York Regional Health Authority

York Region Public Health is notifying patrons who visited Avenue Cibi e Vini, located at 10519 Islington Avenue in the City of Vaughan, about a potential exposure to COVID-19 from March 30 to April 1, 2021.

Anyone who dined at the restaurant during the dates listed above is asked to self-isolate for 14 days after their visit to the restaurant, closely monitor for signs and symptoms and get tested if symptoms develop.
Old Apr 14th 2021, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ok thanks...I will keep my eye on the news. It doesn't surprise me that there are no flights out, there aren't anybody coming back on them to return to Canada since the measures are so draconian and complicated.

Ok good to know. If quarantine free travel is possible i'd happily spend a few weeks in the US to get my vaccine before traveling onward and then returning to Canada.

Here in Canada you get your first Pfizer but don't get the second one until 4 months later. It is ludicrous.
Before the U.S. pharmacist gives you your 1st Pfizer, s/he'll ask you to confirm that you'll be able to come back to him/her in 21d for the 2nd shot. The shots themselves are totally cost-free to us as Canadian visitors b/c we (ordinarily) have no domestic U.S. health insurance. I just had to give him my Canadian Driver License as photo ID bearing my birthdate, & give him my Canadian mobile #, as well as a local address (a hotel or a friend's place is fine).

I'm planning to cross back into Canada at a land crossing 3wks after my 2nd Pfizer shot, & am currently just assuming that I'll be being 'Covid-jailed' for 14d solid by the PHAC/CBSA. Although one can hope that perhaps our Govt might soon be a little less punitively vindictive towards fully-vaccinated Canadians returning with negative PCR tests.
Old Apr 14th 2021, 8:07 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Got first vaccine astral venika last night, over 55 male with issues lol

Got a cancellation, plenty of them at the mo !
Old Apr 14th 2021, 8:30 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magnumpi

Yay!!!

I find people’s reaction to the AV vaccine positively weird. Tens of millions of people have had it and only a handful have developed blood clots.
Old Apr 14th 2021, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Yay!!!

I find people’s reaction to the AV vaccine positively weird. Tens of millions of people have had it and only a handful have developed blood clots.
I don't think that it's actually the pure stats that've caused a yellow flag to be raised, but rather the seeming prior good health & the total unexpectedness of the unfortunate victims' (some having apparently even been medical nurses) adverse reactions. When hospital staff see some of their own colleagues being stricken, that'll tend to supercharge officialdom's response.
Old Apr 14th 2021, 9:35 pm
Account Closed

Fraser Health is having to transfer patients to smaller hospitals in their region as the 3 COVID designated hospitals runs low in space.

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/busy-b-c-hospi...grow-1.5387538

Old Apr 14th 2021, 9:43 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!!!

I take a handful of various drugs I’m sure it will feel at home In me. Blood thinners may help with clots but we see how it goes

Old Apr 14th 2021, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Partially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magnumpi

I got it as well yesterday. I'm 56. Had lots of shivering about 8 hours after the vaccine, didn't sleep well and woke up with a headache. Starting to feel more like myself now. (27 hours later)
Old Apr 14th 2021, 10:01 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!!!

ah but it's happening to men.!.

The incidence of serious blood clots from: The Contraceptive Pill: 0.6% The AZ vaccine: 0.00017%

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.