Coronavirus

Old Apr 7th 2020, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coronavirus

Originally Posted by dbd33
He's a fat drunk in his mid-fifties. He smokes and is rumoured to have cocaine habit. Hardly a picture of health.
Wow....

​​​​​So, you have intimate evidence of the above? Or is it yet another of your crass posts?
Old Apr 7th 2020, 12:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Tumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond repute

He's a fat drunk in his mid-fifties. He smokes and is rumoured to have cocaine habit. Hardly a picture of health.
I...erm... hesitate to ask but do you have any sources to back those claims up? It is obvious from looking at him that he could do with shedding a few pounds, but whence the cocaine habit rumours?
Old Apr 7th 2020, 12:46 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macadian
Wow....

​​​​​So, you have intimate evidence of the above? Or is it yet another of your crass posts?
He's observably obese. He's often pictured staggering around drunk, for example after his trip to Italy with the Russian mafioso and in factories on his Brexit tours.. He says he smokes cigars though whether him saying something is true makes it more or less likely to be true is arguable. That's much is a matter of public record. Cocaine, just a rumour and stated as such.

There's nothing crass there, the man's a walking advert for pancreatic cancer and heart attacks. Admittedly it's more likely that one of his abandoned children will come back and kill him than the cancer but it's not unfair to say he's extremely unhealthy.

Which would you say was my most crass post?
Old Apr 7th 2020, 12:49 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Here's Boris doing the walk of shame: https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-perugia-party

I trust that adequately supports the suggestion that he's a drunk.
Old Apr 7th 2020, 12:53 am
Assimilated Pauper

Here he is getting the cocaine rumour rolling. He says he only smoked weed and didn't succeed with cocaine but it's Boris, how much of that are you going to swallow:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...n-9804489.html

Note that I don't think him worse for doing these things, they just suggest that he's not healthy and so likely to kick the bucket.
Old Apr 7th 2020, 12:58 am
Assimilated Pauper

Here he is changing his mind, cocaine was a thing for him: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...dmits-16517649

Of course his claim is no more credible than his denial. We've no reason to believe a word he says.

Old Apr 7th 2020, 1:03 am
Assimilated Pauper

This is a known associate of Johnson. He surely enjoys the Bolivian Marching Powder. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/927538...caine-scandal/

For a sober man Johnson mingles with some shifty characters.
Old Apr 7th 2020, 1:34 am
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

I’m strongly with dbd...absolutely nothing to prove it but would you want that prat looking after your children/country? Let’s get into navel gazing at its enth...the answer is NO. I wish the man no ill...but my country needs someone to pull it together in a big way...
Old Apr 7th 2020, 1:44 am
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by MillieF
I’m strongly with dbd...absolutely nothing to prove it but would you want that prat looking after your children/country? Let’s get into navel gazing at its enth...the answer is NO. I wish the man no ill...but my country needs someone to pull it together in a big way...
That'll be Dominic Raab for a couple of weeks then the bookies say Sunak.

I should ne clear. Johnson being a feckless drunk careless with his health makes him likely to die of CV. That's not what makes him a terrible PM.

Last edited by dbd33; Apr 7th 2020 at 2:00 am.
Old Apr 7th 2020, 2:13 am
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has left a bad taste in my mouth.
Whilst I might have, like many, criticized the man while he was careering around doing what he did, I'll not sink to demonising the man whilst he lies on what may very well become his death bed.
There'll be those who'll claim self righteously, 'But I'm only telling the truth', well I'm tempted to suggest that, like the noble publications they quote, they do it so well.
Let those without sin.......
Old Apr 7th 2020, 2:26 am
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by dave_j
I'll not sink to demonising the man whilst he lies on what may very well become his death bed.
I'm not demonising him, This isn't about his evil politics. If I was in the hospital then my life, as lived, would count against me too. Some people choose to try and live a long time. Some don't. He didn't.
Old Apr 7th 2020, 2:45 am
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not demonising him, This isn't about his evil politics. If I was in the hospital then my life, as lived, would count against me too. Some people choose to try and live a long time. Some don't. He didn't.
I speak as I find.
Old Apr 7th 2020, 7:26 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

He was sent to ICU as a "precautionary measure"... I do hope he's not keeping a needy and deserving patient out of a critical care bed.
Old Apr 7th 2020, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly is a lot of vitriol on here. Wow.

Old Apr 7th 2020, 10:49 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul_Shepherd
Certainly is a lot of vitriol on here. Wow.
Johnson deliberately chose to forge a journalistic career, a political career and a personal life based on a foundation of lies and blatant self-interest. And now suddenly we're expected to wish him a speedy recovery back to the place he never ought to have been near?

I don't wish him dead; I just don't want to see him back in office telling more lies.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.