Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Come back Butch Cassidy

Come back Butch Cassidy

Old Jul 18th 2008, 7:01 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Come back Butch Cassidy

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Aww will they be back next year ?
Maybe............................................. .....................................

What I'm now worried about is the In-laws attacking in October
Old Jul 18th 2008, 7:08 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

What I'm now worried about is the In-laws attacking in October
Should be cool enough by then that you can stick 'em outside for a while if they get unruly.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 7:15 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Should be cool enough by then that you can stick 'em outside for a while if they get unruly.
I'm thinking of sending F-I-L to see you pal.............................................

You can both sit and discuss your 'lack of functioning'
Old Jul 18th 2008, 7:37 pm

I'm thinking of sending F-I-L to see you pal............................................
You can both sit and discuss your 'lack of functioning'

If you get him here sooner perhaps he can be my stunt double for my angiogram.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 7:42 pm
Banned

If you get him here sooner perhaps he can be my stunt double for my angiogram.
Sept 1st is the earliest.......................................... ......

That any good to ya
Old Jul 18th 2008, 7:55 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

I want real not virtual
Hey i maybe there quicker than you think, just made a deal with the devil

Just sorting stuff out, would love to be there to get everyone togeather for bbq
and now employer is looking for rental, may move quicker
Shame i cant bring the good old lancashire stuff with me
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:02 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by moondevil
Hey i maybe there quicker than you think, just made a deal with the devil

Just sorting stuff out, would love to be there to get everyone togeather for bbq
and now employer is looking for rental, may move quicker
Shame i cant bring the good old lancashire stuff with me
PM me the details
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! Butch is back along with Koogar! What happened, did you both get lost in the rockies for a year or what?
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:23 pm

Sept 1st is the earliest.......................................... ....
That any good to ya

Maybe, maybe not.

Went for treadmill last Thursday was told another angiogram in the offing and possibly a stress echocardiogram.

So far no dates.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe, maybe not.

Went for treadmill last Thursday was told another angiogram in the offing and possibly a stress echocardiogram.

So far no dates.
Oh dear Steve you sound worried have you been doing what you should and all that ?
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:35 pm
Banned

Maybe, maybe not.

So far no dates.
Not (that) good news then.
I trust the good lady is still well and surviving looking after you
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:44 pm

Not (that) good news then.
I trust the good lady is still well and surviving looking after you
Thank you, yes she spoils me.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:52 pm

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Oh dear Steve you sound worried have you been doing what you should and all that ?
Diet not as low fat as it could be lately, can't exercise (get angina).

Not worried at all really all this is old hat, this will be my 5th angiogram if I remember correctly.

In a sense looking forward to a "possible" solution to a so far unfixable problem.

Not many people would say that they hope that they qualify for a heart by-pass but that's where I am at the moment.

I think the warranty has run out on the one I had almost 12 years ago.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Diet not as low fat as it could be lately, can't exercise (get angina).

Not worried at all really all this is old hat, this will be my 5th angiogram if I remember correctly.

In a sense looking forward to a "possible" solution to a so far unfixable problem.

Not many people would say that they hope that they qualify for a heart by-pass but that's where I am at the moment.

I think the warranty has run out on the one I had almost 12 years ago.
Hope you get what you want then Steve