Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Chav Britain: Another reason to move to Canada

Wikiposts

Chav Britain: Another reason to move to Canada

Old Jan 19th 2010, 6:25 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chav Britain: Another reason to move to Canada

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
It's just as Nietzsche predicted.
What, that God is dead?
Old Jan 19th 2010, 6:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
What, that God is dead?
Twilight of the Idols and the rise of the Superchav.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 6:28 am
Almost there...

Pincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud of

I still believe it must be something to do with society as much with parenting. My eldest, who has had plenty of oppurtunities in life ( all of which she has rejected), compared to many, is right up there on the chav-o-meter. Neither myself or the O/H have any idea where it has come from. We both have good jobs and are educated with degrees and feel we did our best bringing her up. But I tell you what, if her neanderthal unemployed boyfriend calls me 'Mate' one more time...
Old Jan 19th 2010, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

simonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nice

Originally Posted by msi64
Chav Britain, Please come on. Whilst this country has problems and we have many, why focus on the bad. Its a story in the Sun FFS!!!

Why not go the whole hog and quote the Daily Mail, Imigrants are taking over, its not safe to walk the streets, drugs and gun crime rife in kindergarten.
I know its the British way of life to look onthe bleak side, do we really believe its any worse than has been in the past?
Im leaving the UK to give my family a better standard of living, for every horror story from the Sun or any other tabloid I can give you a pleasant story that never gets reported on.
Bad news sell more papers.
Couldn't agree more with this. I remember reading once about all the articles that the Daily Mail print that turn out to be complete lies, it was pretty incredible and these were the sort of articles that ruin lives. I never trust any red tops or the Daily Mail for news. It's complete sensationalism. The front page headlines are normally selected from - a) Maddy b) Princess Di or c) Immigrants, followed by a photo of a middle classed missing white blonde girl to make you feel warm and fuzzy and something to relate to, next to a picture of crazy looking, evil bearded Muslim to make sure you couldn't feel any more worlds apart.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 6:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonfiction
Couldn't agree more with this. I remember reading once about all the articles that the Daily Mail print that turn out to be complete lies, it was pretty incredible and these were the sort of articles that ruin lives. I never trust any red tops or the Daily Mail for news. It's complete sensationalism. The front page headlines are normally selected from - a) Maddy b) Princess Di or c) Immigrants, followed by a photo of a middle classed missing white blonde girl to make you feel warm and fuzzy and something to relate to, next to a picture of crazy looking, evil bearded Muslim to make sure you couldn't feel any more worlds apart.
and how it's all affecting house prices
Old Jan 19th 2010, 6:33 am

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

You can say anything with statistics. I prefer to go on the real experiences of ordinary people. The UK is clearly full of benefit scroungers and chavs as indicated by stories such as the one Oink posted.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 6:36 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Twilight of the Idols and the rise of the Superchav.
Until we realize that man is a man creation we will continue to fetishize and distort the fetishes of ideology until we are all crucified upon the cross of truth. Or that Argos finally closes.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 6:37 am

Originally Posted by Pincher
I still believe it must be something to do with society as much with parenting. My eldest, who has had plenty of oppurtunities in life ( all of which she has rejected), compared to many, is right up there on the chav-o-meter. Neither myself or the O/H have any idea where it has come from. We both have good jobs and are educated with degrees and feel we did our best bringing her up. But I tell you what, if her neanderthal unemployed boyfriend calls me 'Mate' one more time...
Old Jan 19th 2010, 6:38 am

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Until we realize that man is a man creation we will continue to fetishize and distort the fetishes of ideology until we are all crucified upon the cross of truth. Or that Argos finally closes.
I didn't know Elizabeth Duke sold crosses of truth.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 6:42 am

Originally Posted by Alan2005
I didn't know Elizabeth Duke sold crosses of truth.
I fear that this is not what Nietzsche envisioned when he wrote of the ubermensch.

Old Jan 19th 2010, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

simonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nice

Originally Posted by Alan2005
You can say anything with statistics. I prefer to go on the real experiences of ordinary people. The UK is clearly full of benefit scroungers and chavs as indicated by stories such as the one Oink posted.
I wasn't really commenting on the reality of UK society and what's wrong or right with it. Just commenting on how crap these papers are and how bad a source of information they are. Don't worry, I'm not trying to make out like the UK is some utopian society where there isn't a culture of abusing benefits.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 6:46 am

I wasn't really commenting on the reality of UK society and what's wrong or right with it. Just commenting on how crap these papers are and how bad a source of information they are. Don't worry, I'm not trying to make out like the UK is some utopian society where there isn't a culture of abusing benefits.
What about abusing children?

Mum used boy of 12 for sex
Old Jan 19th 2010, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

msi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nice

Yes its a hellish place to live?????

A country that still gives you free health care, will give you a pension in your old age. Gives you freedom and Democracy for all.

But for you its all chav chav chav!

How about all the good things about the UK. Yes we have problems but it isnt the Hell hole you make it out to be.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

msi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nice

What about abusing children?

Mum used boy of 12 for sex
What about the ritual killing of children in Africa! We can all quit bad stories.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 6:51 am

Originally Posted by msi64
Yes its a hellish place to live?????

A country that still gives you free health care, will give you a pension in your old age. Gives you freedom and Democracy for all.

But for you its all chav chav chav!

How about all the good things about the UK. Yes we have problems but it isnt the Hell hole you make it out to be.
There are those of us who emigrated for a reason. This is a problem that has been getting worse since the early 1980s. And for some people 30 years of declining moral standards and booze culture is enough.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.