Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Chav Britain: Another reason to move to Canada

Chav Britain: Another reason to move to Canada

Old Jan 19th 2010, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

msi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nice
Default Re: Chav Britain: Another reason to move to Canada

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Virtually free? No the money comes from hard working british families who are being constantly squeezed so that chavs and benefits scroungers can buy fags, scratch cards and sky tv. It's this kind of disgraceful situation that led me leave the crap-hole that the UK has become.
Are you still paying into the system???? If not I guess you will let the tax office know that you dont need all your pension. And of course you wouldnt come back to the UK to use the NHS at anytime will you.
Well done for leaving this crap hole. some of us will keep peddling for now.

And I have no problems with people emigrating, Im going to do it myself, but at least stand up for the country that you come from.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 8:21 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by msi64
Are you still paying into the system???? If not I guess you will let the tax office know that you dont need all your pension. And of course you wouldnt come back to the UK to use the NHS at anytime will you.
Well done for leaving this crap hole. some of us will keep peddling for now.

And I have no problems with people emigrating, Im going to do it myself, but at least stand up for the country that you come from.
Are you just being obtuse here? You claimed that the NHS and Government Pensions are free. THEY ARE NOT FREE!!!!! They are paid for out of taxes of some kind. Your other comments have nothing to do with refuting this.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 8:25 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
If its not one thing, it's another. Britain as country is morally imploding these days. The extent and blatancy of chav behavior in Britain is simply appalling.

So, in an effort to help fellow Brits who may be dithering about leaving the UK, post your chav stories here and it might help those to make up their minds. Depending on the response, we might make this a wiki article.

Chav baby smokes
Menal crooliy init, a meen if ya gona gif im a fag a lees lied it
Old Jan 19th 2010, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

msi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nicemsi64 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Auld Yin
Are you just being obtuse here? You claimed that the NHS and Government Pensions are free. THEY ARE NOT FREE!!!!! They are paid for out of taxes of some kind. Your other comments have nothing to do with refuting this.
What you pay in NI wouldnt cover your health bills if you had cancer or a long term illness, thats what Im trying to get over to you!!!

You get more out of it than you pay in, its that simple.
Its free because you dont pay to go see the doctor or make pay to go see the Emergency room. You dont pay for the plaster if your leg gets broken, or cancer drugs when your in the hospital or morphine if your in an RTA.

This isnt being obtuse its just Im a realist rather than being a worrymonger all the time.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 8:40 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

What you pay in NI wouldnt cover your health bills if you had cancer or a long term illness, thats what Im trying to get over to you!!!

Its free because you dont pay to go see the doctor or make pay to go see the Emergency room. You dont pay for the plaster if your leg gets broken, or cancer drugs when your in the hospital or morphine if your in an RTA.

This isnt being obtuse its just Im a realist rather than being a worrymonger all the time.
It's funded by taxation. I for one got sick of my taxes funding healthcare for some chav on a 60 a day habit who never paid into the system. It's an outrage, and again one of the reasons I left.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Exactly what Im talking about, its seeing the bad side. there is a lot of good in the UK but you just want to see the down side of it all!!!!

And its partly funded by Taxation!!
Old Jan 19th 2010, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iaink
According to the canadian council on social development the cost of raising a child to age one is $10k, and the total to age 16 is about $166k...

No wonder I'm brassic. $6k would be a drop in the bucket at best.
Must be different here in the UK. We reckon we have made a profit on our first child to year one if you add up all the tax re-bates.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 8:54 pm
Account Closed

micknev is an unknown quantity at this point

Exactly what Im talking about, its seeing the bad side. there is a lot of good in the UK but you just want to see the down side of it all!!!!

And its partly funded by Taxation!!
What good is in this hole called,Engerland?
Its a spent country,last decent person out please switch the lights out,and securely lock the door keeping the scum in ...........
Old Jan 19th 2010, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

canadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to behold

Come on guys. Many of the examples here are taken out of The Sun newspaper. Since when did The Sun epitomize British life. The Sunday Sport is a different story, but The Sun? I know this thread is a little stacked to knock Britain from it's title although look at mine! But I have fond memories of Britain and while I agree there is widespread degradation in society, I think it's wider spread than people think.

Here in Vancouver it's not as bad in some ways. But I live in one of the nicer and pricier parts and there's always trainers hanging from overhead cables and graffiti on people's garage door including my own. Canada doesn't yet have such a label for it, but it's in the mail. Thankfully it's Canada post so they still have some time. Look at gang warfare in recent years. An American was citing gang and gun crimes in Britain to me once as a retort to my comments about same in US. But i'm getting it on my doorstep here. Never like that in Britain but then it was all fields then.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 9:11 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't quite decide who is being serious here and who isn't.

Hey ho.

The photo could have earned $10,000 on Funniest Videos if it had been an American or Canadian baby, doncha think??
Old Jan 19th 2010, 9:20 pm
Banned

Neil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Oink
If its not one thing, it's another. Britain as country is morally imploding these days. The extent and blatancy of chav behavior in Britain is simply appalling.

So, in an effort to help fellow Brits who may be dithering about leaving the UK, post your chav stories here and it might help those to make up their minds. Depending on the response, we might make this a wiki article.

Chav baby smokes
Canadian youths welcoming passing boats

Youths today are the same all over the world I am afraid, just as many Bogans in Australia as in the UK in my time in both Countries and i have heard Canada is no better with its youth.

Last edited by Neil52; Jan 19th 2010 at 9:32 pm.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 9:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

So unless the UK is being funded by corporations (who said they were all bad), exactly how are they being funded?

I accept the Blair and his ilk totally screwed up the financial legacy that the previous government provided them with and the deficit will be felt for the next generation or 12, but, when the government ran relatively balanced budgets, how were such items paid for?
Old Jan 19th 2010, 9:25 pm
BE Troll

Lord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like the shallow end of the gene pool is prospering in the UK. Better off to embrace them and invite them in "for a cuppa".
Old Jan 19th 2010, 9:33 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by micknev
What good is in this hole called,Engerland?
Its a spent country,last decent person out please switch the lights out,and securely lock the door keeping the scum in ...........
I couldn't agree more. The place is infested with scrunchy wearing kappa slappers and rat boy criminals who when they get caught get sent on spanish holidays rather than doing hard time. It's scandalous, and one of the reasons why I left.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 10:04 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fledermaus
I can't quite decide who is being serious here and who isn't.

Hey ho.
I can tell without any difficulty at all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.