Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Championship League

The Championship League

Old Aug 6th 2011, 12:43 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Championship League

And lower league footy thread.

It all kicked off yesterday on sultana with a win at Hull for Blackpool. Leeds (our second team) play sunday.

Not sure who to route for when Leeds take on Pool.
Old Aug 6th 2011, 1:13 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Championship League

Originally Posted by magnumpi
Leeds (our second team) play sunday.
Saturday "tea time" I believe.
Old Aug 6th 2011, 1:19 pm

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Saturday "tea time" I believe.
Oh bum. Best pvr it and watch after our trip to the Danforth shindig.

Thanx

Brstol Rovers won 3~2 but Bristol city loosing 2~0

Last edited by magnumpi; Aug 6th 2011 at 3:15 pm.
Old Aug 6th 2011, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of light

Oh bum. Best pvr it and watch after our trip to the Danforth shindig.

Thanx

Brstol Rovers won 3~2 but Bristol city loosing 2~0

And Leeds got well and truly dumped by Southampton.
Old Aug 6th 2011, 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by Trophy
And Leeds got well and truly dumped by Southampton.
Yeh that was bad, very bad. Long way to go yet.
Old Aug 6th 2011, 11:09 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

I wish Leeds would **** off back down to League One or Two. Nobody wants that scum back.
Old Aug 7th 2011, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

PeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hoping that West Ham lead the league by a big margin by tomorrow night.
Old Aug 7th 2011, 2:30 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PeterF
I'm hoping that West Ham lead the league by a big margin by tomorrow night.
In that case, can you also predict a Community Shield win for Man U please?
Old Aug 7th 2011, 10:45 pm
Job Hunting in Ottawa

sheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Oink
I wish Leeds would **** off back down to League One or Two. Nobody wants that scum back.
another 'scum' here. I'd like to see another club pulling in 25000 in the old 3rd division.

that said we have not upgraded in the slightest over the summer and took a step backwards.
Old Aug 8th 2011, 1:36 am

Originally Posted by sheadboy
another 'scum' here. I'd like to see another club pulling in 25000 in the old 3rd division.

that said we have not upgraded in the slightest over the summer and took a step backwards.
Yeh i know, Grayson still thinks he is working for Oyston at the seaside, and not allowed to spend. He should have at least got a decent striker in the place of Beckford. Where did all that scouser cash go??
Old Aug 9th 2011, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

markbev is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeh i know, Grayson still thinks he is working for Oyston at the seaside, and not allowed to spend. He should have at least got a decent striker in the place of Beckford. Where did all that scouser cash go??
Grayson defecting obviously wasn't as bad for you then lol.

I was in the middle of a two week holiday in Toronto when i got the news from the Gazette website.

Looking forward to another good season and I might even get to more home games than i thought i would thanks to the expediency of the CIC.
Old Aug 14th 2011, 3:56 pm

Originally Posted by markbev
Grayson defecting obviously wasn't as bad for you then lol.

I was in the middle of a two week holiday in Toronto when i got the news from the Gazette website.

Looking forward to another good season and I might even get to more home games than i thought i would thanks to the expediency of the CIC.
Did you go to todays game. Good start to the season play two win two. And K Philips gets a brace on his home debut. ;-)
Old Aug 14th 2011, 4:35 pm
Job Hunting in Ottawa

sheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of light

what is happening with Leeds is what happens when you don't improve the squad. Ken Bates did a heck of a job ridding the debt and since then has just been selling off players without bringing anybody in to replace them.
Old Aug 14th 2011, 4:47 pm

Originally Posted by sheadboy
what is happening with Leeds is what happens when you don't improve the squad. Ken Bates did a heck of a job ridding the debt and since then has just been selling off players without bringing anybody in to replace them.
Yep. Grayson spend nowt = no points.

Ollie gets in new players in = 6 points