Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

car crash + good insurance + 4.95/day =

car crash + good insurance + 4.95/day =

Old Jan 23rd 2009, 1:37 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: car crash + good insurance + 4.95/day =

Originally Posted by hwp
I don't know much about axels but I like how the Mustang cornered.

I wouldn't want to be a passenger in a MINI or any bumpy car (or in any car that I'm driving) but as a driver, I very much prefer a 'go-cart' feel over a smooth ride. It keeps my attention on driving and I just find it more fun. I drove a friend's Audi for a bit and although it was very nice, I found it very dull to drive and found myself drifting off into daydreams.
ah girl after my own heart - I learnt to drive on go-kart with dodgy brakes - every time I hit the brake I got an electric shock in my calf muscle!!

HWP I have visions of you looking like Bridget Jones after a spin in the car with Hugh Grant . . .
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 1:58 am

seaham gal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Steve_P
For you and the car.

http://www.cowboymagic.com/
Does it work on shag tats?
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 1:58 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seaham gal
Does it work on shag tats?
pmsl!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 2:01 am

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
pmsl!!!
Pube knots?...sorry...gotta get back to car insurance....but HOW
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 11:40 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Pube knots?...sorry...gotta get back to car insurance....but HOW
Do you find that riding in a convertible tangles your pubes? I've never noticed that.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 1:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
Do you find that riding in a convertible tangles your pubes? I've never noticed that.
Only if she was driving a Ford Pubic, they are made out of recycled Corsairs
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 2:01 pm
hwp
BE Enthusiast

hwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
HWP I have visions of you looking like Bridget Jones after a spin in the car with Hugh Grant . . .

I've never seen it.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

G586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hwp
I've never seen it.
Not your sort of thing and no, you are nothing like Bridget Jones! Hair tangles or not.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dbd33
Ha! You think Canada's the ideal place for soft top motoring?!
And follow your example? No. Heated seats maybe...
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 4:34 pm
hwp
BE Enthusiast

hwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bodgerx
And follow your example? No. Heated seats maybe...
Heated seats are the greatest invention of all time!

Heated seats, top down, brisk sea air... my only complaint about the Mustang (at least the rental jobby I have) is that a heated steering wheel would be very nice... (and that with the top up I can not see a thing out the back... reversing by braille is worrying ).
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 4:41 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hwp
Heated seats are the greatest invention of all time!

Heated seats, top down, brisk sea air... my only complaint about the Mustang (at least the rental jobby I have) is that a heated steering wheel would be very nice... (and that with the top up I can not see a thing out the back... reversing by braille is worrying ).
The only convertibles that allow you to see backwards are ones where the cockpit is so small that when you turn your head your nose touches the bit that was transparent when the car was new. Frog eyed Sprites are good in that regard.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 11:59 pm
riding the saltchuck

Edna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hwp
"All COWBOY MAGICĀ® products crossover between human and equine use."

I nearly got lynched for saying that not so long ago
Old Jan 24th 2009, 12:13 am

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Only if she was driving a Ford Pubic, they are made out of recycled Corsairs
Old Jan 24th 2009, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like you are the only one to get that gag
Old Jan 25th 2009, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

sarahandshaun has a spectacular aura aboutsarahandshaun has a spectacular aura aboutsarahandshaun has a spectacular aura about

Please excuse the ignorance, are we talking about a BMW MINI or a classic mini?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.