Canucks for the cup?

Old May 12th 2011, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

david_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nice
Default Re: Canucks for the cup?

Originally Posted by el_richo
It may be just you

My friends who support the Oilers, Leafs, and Flames are quite excited at the thought of the Canuckleheads being knocked out. They cheer the other teams quite vigorously, wherever they're from
sorry, i dont think that came out right

im a flames fan, and i hate the canucks... therefore i hope they lose. the fact they are canadian doesnt make a difference (although you could argue they arent really canadian, they are swedish)
Old May 12th 2011, 10:38 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by el_richo
It may be just you

My friends who support the Oilers, Leafs, and Flames are quite excited at the thought of the Canuckleheads being knocked out. They cheer the other teams quite vigorously, wherever they're from
I'm hoping the canucks win the next series 4-0. Then go 3-0 up in the finals, and then lose the next 3.

Preferably the final game will be at home and the canucks will go up 3-0 in that, and then the other team will come back and win 4-3 whilst engaging in show-boating that only serves to enrage the fans.

Hopefully then I'll get my riot.
Old May 12th 2011, 11:25 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by david_oz
sorry, i dont think that came out right

im a flames fan, and i hate the canucks... therefore i hope they lose. the fact they are canadian doesnt make a difference (although you could argue they arent really canadian, they are swedish)
There are 4 Swedes and 14 Canadians on present roster. Actually there are more Americans than Swedes, at 6.
Old May 12th 2011, 11:33 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

The Vancouver playoffs seem to be good for getting invites to parties and having absolutely no interest in the sport I get to chat up the girls.
Old May 12th 2011, 11:58 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by david_oz
...im a flames fan...
So how is the golf coming on?
Old May 13th 2011, 3:25 am
recycled member

peas has a reputation beyond reputepeas has a reputation beyond reputepeas has a reputation beyond reputepeas has a reputation beyond reputepeas has a reputation beyond reputepeas has a reputation beyond reputepeas has a reputation beyond reputepeas has a reputation beyond reputepeas has a reputation beyond reputepeas has a reputation beyond reputepeas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by burks
Can Vancouver finally win the Stanley Cup?

No. Never.

Never, ever, ever.

This is where players come to learn how to play golf.
Old May 13th 2011, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

GO CANUCKS GO

GO CANUCKS GO

GO CANUCKS GO
Old May 13th 2011, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

Kydney_Stone has much to be proud ofKydney_Stone has much to be proud ofKydney_Stone has much to be proud ofKydney_Stone has much to be proud ofKydney_Stone has much to be proud ofKydney_Stone has much to be proud ofKydney_Stone has much to be proud ofKydney_Stone has much to be proud ofKydney_Stone has much to be proud ofKydney_Stone has much to be proud ofKydney_Stone has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Oink
The Vancouver playoffs seem to be good for getting invites to parties and having absolutely no interest in the sport I get to chat up the girls.
What parties would this be? May (if I be so bold) I be asked to go to at least one of them?
Old May 13th 2011, 8:01 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kydney_Stone
What parties would this be? May (if I be so bold) I be asked to go to at least one of them?
A mate has a very large boat with about six tellys on it and throws a pretty fun ice hockey party. And unlike most Canadian parties he actually provides all the food and booze.
Old May 13th 2011, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

Kydney_Stone has much to be proud ofKydney_Stone has much to be proud ofKydney_Stone has much to be proud ofKydney_Stone has much to be proud ofKydney_Stone has much to be proud ofKydney_Stone has much to be proud ofKydney_Stone has much to be proud ofKydney_Stone has much to be proud ofKydney_Stone has much to be proud ofKydney_Stone has much to be proud ofKydney_Stone has much to be proud of

A mate has a very large boat, (100+) with about six tellys and throws a pretty fun ice hockey party. And unlike most Canadian parties he actually provides all the food and booze.
I like your mates already, or at least one of them. Splendid character I'm sure.
What do you have to do to get invited? Does he have a beard?
Old May 13th 2011, 8:14 pm

Originally Posted by Kydney_Stone
I like your mates already, or at least one of them. Splendid character I'm sure.
What do you have to do to get invited? Does he have a beard?
I've mentioned this before but none of them seem to find the fact that two of their players have ginger hair at all funny. I'm sat in the corner trying to come up with little ditties to highlight the fact and they just look at me as if I'm some sort of ****.

As for invites, there's only so much beer and Patron tequila shots to go around.
Old May 13th 2011, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

david_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nice

speaking of beards... i think i remember reading somewhere on here once, one of the signs you are becoming canadian:

you dont have to ask why they all have beards

i still find that kinda funny
Old May 13th 2011, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

I've mentioned this before but none of them seem to find the fact that two of their players have ginger hair at all funny. I'm sat in the corner trying to come up with little ditties to highlight the fact and they just look at me as if I'm some sort of ****.

As for invites, there's only so much beer and Patron tequila shots to go around.
I don't drink alcohol. So no problem, I can make do with sea water.
When's the next one?
Old May 19th 2011, 7:05 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alan2005
I'm hoping the canucks win the next series 4-0. Then go 3-0 up in the finals, and then lose the next 3.

Preferably the final game will be at home and the canucks will go up 3-0 in that, and then the other team will come back and win 4-3 whilst engaging in show-boating that only serves to enrage the fans.

While you're waiting for the riot perhaps you should go to a game and sit close to the penalty box.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/sports/...742/story.html
Old May 19th 2011, 7:09 pm
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.