Cannabis

Old Jun 7th 2021, 7:25 pm
Gloves off

BuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cannabis

Originally Posted by caretaker
Cadbury's looking pretty good...
“If you come to Nottingham to deal drugs, we will find you,” said Sergeant Mark Southgate, who led the operation, while thanking members of the public for the intelligence. “We want to send the clear message that criminal behaviour will not be tolerated and we will continue to target offenders who persist in causing harm and misery in our communities,”
Sergeant Southgate and I have differing opinions on who is causing harm and misery.
https://www.thegrowthop.com/cannabis...milk-packaging
Truth be known, it's the only realistic way for Cadbury's to shift any of their milk chocolate.
Old Jun 10th 2021, 2:40 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Son had his review yesterday. Two weeks of using his current prescription of 10mg THC/15mg CBD per ml hasn't helped his neuropathic pain, and as he's stopped using flower for now as per his doctor's request, he's had to resort to taking pregabalin again which is exactly what he's been trying to avoid. He's also been having stomach problems since using the oil.

His doc said it's not uncommon for some people to have digestive problems with CBD oil. She also thinks that, as my son has previously achieved good pain relief from using flower, relief that lasts after the short intitial 'high', then it makes sense to up the THC and drastically reduce the CBD content. So his new prescription is 26mg THC/0.4mg CBD per ml. This is the maximum THC content available in oil, and although we're all hoping it does the trick she's also open to prescribing flower for vaping if it doesn't.

The neuropathic pain from MS isn't pleasant and I hate seeing my boy suffer. Feeling quite confident that he and his doctor will be able to sort it eventually though.
Old Jun 11th 2021, 6:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Son had his review yesterday. Two weeks of using his current prescription of 10mg THC/15mg CBD per ml hasn't helped his neuropathic pain, and as he's stopped using flower for now as per his doctor's request, he's had to resort to taking pregabalin again which is exactly what he's been trying to avoid. He's also been having stomach problems since using the oil.

His doc said it's not uncommon for some people to have digestive problems with CBD oil. She also thinks that, as my son has previously achieved good pain relief from using flower, relief that lasts after the short intitial 'high', then it makes sense to up the THC and drastically reduce the CBD content. So his new prescription is 26mg THC/0.4mg CBD per ml. This is the maximum THC content available in oil, and although we're all hoping it does the trick she's also open to prescribing flower for vaping if it doesn't.

The neuropathic pain from MS isn't pleasant and I hate seeing my boy suffer. Feeling quite confident that he and his doctor will be able to sort it eventually though.
Thumbs crossed!

So they ARE willing to allow 'flower' in this program? And that means, there is flower available to be prescribed! I thought for some reason flower was off the table, legally.

I must say, after trying all manner of variants (edibles, oils, etc) I have come to appreciate vaping of flower the most. But it's not helping with my sleep, so I'm giving it all a rest ...
Old Jun 11th 2021, 12:07 pm
Gloves off

BuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond repute

I’d not experienced any digestive issues when using the oil drops or capsules. Sounds like a good plan in this case to switch the THC/CBD ratio, although the thought crossed my mind; if it’s the “base oil” that is causing the digestive issues, just changing the ratio of active ingredients likely wouldn’t improve that aspect?

I don’t have a reference for comparison purposes (my people don’t do THC products), but from what I can find, it would seem that there could be a difference between the base oil used in CBD “Isolate” and CBD “full spectrum” offerings. Hmm, now I’m just confusing things ha ha. I’m guessing that your son is being prescribed some kind of full spectrum oil.

Good also that doc has a plan C as to trying the vaping route should the need arise.
Old Jun 11th 2021, 12:13 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
Thumbs crossed!

So they ARE willing to allow 'flower' in this program? And that means, there is flower available to be prescribed! I thought for some reason flower was off the table, legally.

I must say, after trying all manner of variants (edibles, oils, etc) I have come to appreciate vaping of flower the most. But it's not helping with my sleep, so I'm giving it all a rest ...
Sorry Steerpike, I probably confused the issue with my previous posts. Flower wasn't permitted on the trial, but my son decided not to participate in that and went to a local practice instead. The doctors there are permitted to prescribe flower in a limited number of cases, which includes prescribing it for the neuropathic pain of MS.

Vaping flower stops you sleeping, or do you mean you take it specifically to help you sleep and it's not doing that? Thumbs crossed for you too!
Old Jun 11th 2021, 12:17 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by BuckinghamshireBoy
I’d not experienced any digestive issues when using the oil drops or capsules. Sounds like a good plan in this case to switch the THC/CBD ratio, although the thought crossed my mind; if it’s the “base oil” that is causing the digestive issues, just changing the ratio of active ingredients likely wouldn’t improve that aspect?

I don’t have a reference for comparison purposes (my people don’t do THC products), but from what I can find, it would seem that there could be a difference between the base oil used in CBD “Isolate” and CBD “full spectrum” offerings. Hmm, now I’m just confusing things ha ha. I’m guessing that your son is being prescribed some kind of full spectrum oil.

Good also that doc has a plan C as to trying the vaping route should the need arise.
I'm not sure about the base oil BB, I did start some research but the rabbit hole was too deep and dark for my poor brain I'm just very glad that the oil works for you and you don't have to rely on chemicals with horrible side-effects.

I was going to say something about getting your people to talk to my son's people, but that would be silly. And I'm not silly. Er.....
Old Jun 11th 2021, 1:24 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure about the base oil BB, I did start some research but the rabbit hole was too deep and dark for my poor brain I'm just very glad that the oil works for you and you don't have to rely on chemicals with horrible side-effects.

I was going to say something about getting your people to talk to my son's people, but that would be silly. And I'm not silly. Er.....
This might be of help https://honahlee.com.au/articles/types-of-cbd-oil/
https://www.healtheuropa.eu/cbd-oil-...ference/96708/
Old Jun 11th 2021, 6:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Steerpike, I probably confused the issue with my previous posts. Flower wasn't permitted on the trial, but my son decided not to participate in that and went to a local practice instead. The doctors there are permitted to prescribe flower in a limited number of cases, which includes prescribing it for the neuropathic pain of MS.

Vaping flower stops you sleeping, or do you mean you take it specifically to help you sleep and it's not doing that? Thumbs crossed for you too!
First of all, my problems are not in the same league as your son's problems ... I'm basically just trying to get high, and hoping for a better night's sleep as an added bonus! I've had problems sleeping for decades. I finally gave up drinking alcohol to try to improve matters, but it didn't (but it did stop terrible headaches). I was hopeful that some form of marijuana (THC - Indica/Sativa; CBD; CBN) in some form of delivery (vaping flower, vaping oils, eating edibles) would help, but so far everything makes my sleep worse. I am enjoying the effect (mostly) though, and I don't get any bad headaches, so definitely an improvement over alcohol! So it's a bit like it was with alcohol; I thoroughly enjoy the experience 'as it happens' (the evening) but pay for it with terrible sleep. I decided to do an inventory of what I've accumulated since Feb. This is all the stuff I've bought in Arizona since then, in my quest for 'fun'. Still boggles my mind I can buy all this legally, in a nice clean shop with sales assistants wearing corporate T-shirts, eager to help me find something that works!

That's several types of 'flower' on the left, a bunch of 'gummies' top right, and a bunch of 'oil' cartridges across the bottom. That's about $300 in 'stuff' and another $200 in 'devices'. I'm sure Caretaker's stash would be about 10x this, but then, he's been at it longer
Old Jun 11th 2021, 8:38 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
I'm sure Caretaker's stash would be about 10x this, but then, he's been at it longer
Actually I'm almost out of pot, but have been on the verge of making an order for months. I do have more gummies than you, but it never was a contest. Actually I just ordered 75x 100mg gummies this morning, and my friend and my neighbour and I will split them 3 ways @$4 per. Cut them in half and a 50mg hit for $2 is good value in my books. If I'm up in the middle of the night I can pop a gummy and usually drift off for another few hours. I ordered 8gm of cheap shatter at the same time, 2 different kinds. The best part is the mailman bringing it; I've spent a lot of hours getting stoned with postal workers, so it's fitting.
Old Jun 12th 2021, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I'm almost out of pot, but have been on the verge of making an order for months. I do have more gummies than you, but it never was a contest. Actually I just ordered 75x 100mg gummies this morning, and my friend and my neighbour and I will split them 3 ways @$4 per. Cut them in half and a 50mg hit for $2 is good value in my books. If I'm up in the middle of the night I can pop a gummy and usually drift off for another few hours. I ordered 8gm of cheap shatter at the same time, 2 different kinds. The best part is the mailman bringing it; I've spent a lot of hours getting stoned with postal workers, so it's fitting.
I may have asked this upthread but where do you order the gummies from? Its not always feasible to go out for a joint when i can't sleep.
Old Jun 12th 2021, 5:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm still getting used to gummies. You are buying 100mg gummies and eating half (50mg) ... The ones I'm buying are 5mg per gummy! So you are basically eating a gummy that is 10x stronger - is that correct?! I'm paying circa $18 for a 100 mg tin - wow, if I'm reading that right then you truly are getting bargains! If I eat 2x 5mg gummies, I can definitely feel the effect!

And you are waking up in the middle of the night and popping a gummy, and it's having almost instant effect? I thought they were much slower than that! But then, if you are popping 50mg (compared to my 5mg!) then maybe there is 'some' immediate action. Maybe I need to be upping my dose!
Old Jun 16th 2021, 11:10 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Vancouver pot store Budway fined $40,000 for copyright infringement after being sued by the Subway sandwich chain. The problem isn't that Budway is causing Subway to lose any of their drug business, because they deal in different products. Budway sells cannabis, whereas all-night sandwich shops is where people go to buy and sell heroin and meth. Too bad for Subway; I hope they lose 10x what the award was from stoners with munchies boycotting their store. I doubt they consulted their franchise owners before taking legal action.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...abis-1.6066640
Old Jun 16th 2021, 11:37 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Old Jun 18th 2021, 1:20 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

BC removing some of the red tape around private pot stores.

They will now be allowed to deliver to customers, and government is loosening the background check requirements on store employees.

https://biv.com/article/2021/06/bc-a...ucts-customers
Old Jun 18th 2021, 10:39 am
Stand-up Philosopher

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
BC removing some of the red tape around private pot stores.

They will now be allowed to deliver to customers, and government is loosening the background check requirements
Only 3 years after legalisation and they're finally trying to get up to compete. For 30 years now you've been able to phone someone and have pot delivered by a kid on a mountain bike with a cell phone and a backpack, probably in every major city and a lot of smaller ones. Trying to outsell the black market meant that for the first year or so the licensed vendors had inferior product, for the second year they were still grossly over-priced, and now they're trying to figure out how to deliver. The subreddit for licensed stores is online, but the police disabled the one for Canadian Moms (Mail order Marijuana Stores) so it can't be accessed in Canada without messing with the url somehow. Those businesses are apparently very active on Instagram, but I don't do IG. The Edmonton RCMP drug squad also periodically shuts down their websites but most have alternates now so that doesn't work as well as it used to. Legalization was a good thing, but without the illegal market forcing the licensed stores to be competitive they might never catch up. I might drop into the local pot shop today and check it out; I've heard the sale table can hold the occasional bargain.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.