Cannabis

Old Nov 20th 2019, 9:02 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cannabis

Originally Posted by caretaker
If you look closely at the package it says 8mg per candy; I think yours are approx the same, but you got half as many - it looks like the total per package in active ingredient is what is writ large. I've never taken more than 2 at once. One seems to give me a buzz, and two will sometimes put me down for a few hours. If you can rule out inconsistency in the candies there's still a lot of excuses both physical and psychological for not getting high. Once more into the breach, Corporal of Musket Gripweed; hit it again and see how you feel in an hour.
I see what you mean now about the content per candy written on the packet. I didn't see that before. I'll try 2 and a half tonight and see how that goes as I have taken one before and felt a buzz so perhaps last night was just a one off. I did have some weird dreams though..
Old Nov 30th 2019, 3:03 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Caught up in the Black Friday hysteria, (not sure if that's racist or not), I decided to take an expensive chance and order some "grey market" cannabis. If it comes true as advertised I should be getting just over 3 1/4 oz of asssorted bud and a bag of gummies for $400. I should be finding out within a few days
Old Nov 30th 2019, 3:07 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Caught up in the Black Friday hysteria, (not sure if that's racist or not), I decided to take an expensive chance and order some "grey market" cannabis. If it comes true as advertised I should be getting just over 3 1/4 oz of asssorted bud and a bag of gummies for $400. I should be finding out within a few days
If I saw one more email headed BLACK FRIDAY CLICK FRENZY!! yesterday, I was going to chuck my laptop out the window.
Good luck with the hooch, hope it's good shit man
Old Nov 30th 2019, 3:56 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Good luck with the hooch, hope it's good shit man
Lol @ "hooch" and "good shit man" While not from an approved and legal vendor, it still seems a big departure from the time-honoured tradition of buying my dope in a bar, or in the old days, in school.
Old Nov 30th 2019, 6:05 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

I might write to the government owned cannabis stores here and ask for a Weed Wednesday to compete with Cyber Tuesday.
Old Nov 30th 2019, 6:20 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Originally Posted by Danny B
I might write to the government owned cannabis stores here and ask for a Weed Wednesday to compete with Cyber Tuesday.
Nobody likes a grass, Danny.
Old Nov 30th 2019, 6:36 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Black Friday is so ingrained on US society I doubt it will ever be considered racist there, and I doubt its considered so in Canada.

I noticed one chain store in the US seemed to be trying out a way to get people to come to the store, some items on sale at steep discount could be bought online, but only for in store pick up, kind of creative in a way discount something popular massively, but make people come to the store to get it, once in the store they are likely to buy something else.....

Old Nov 30th 2019, 6:49 pm
Tea Drinker

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
Black Friday is so ingrained on US society I doubt it will ever be considered racist there
Don't mention Black Friday to this guy

Old Nov 30th 2019, 7:54 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Black Friday is so ingrained on US society I doubt it will ever be considered racist there, and I doubt its considered so in Canada.
I noticed one chain store in the US seemed to be trying out a way to get people to come to the store, some items on sale at steep discount could be bought online, but only for in store pick up, kind of creative in a way discount something popular massively, but make people come to the store to get it, once in the store they are likely to buy something else.....
I was joking about Black Friday being racist. The marketing ploy you describe is called a "loss leader" and is pretty much the oldest trick big stores have. Even grocery stores do the same thing by advertising a few things at cost or even below, and count on making up for it with other purchases once the customer is in the store.

Old Nov 30th 2019, 8:15 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

I know loss leaders all too well, just notice brick and mortar stores doing more buy online, but you gotta come to the store to pick it up if you want the sale price...lol

When I worked at Target in the US in early 2000's, my department we handled the loss leaders and set the shelves up each week, was crazy how much planning and effort the company went to each week for these products and sometimes they would be in odd places to get people to specific department.

Black Friday we had 1 pallet of microwaves that were on flyer for $20 as a loss leader, but the company didn't put them in the section you would expect, they wanted the pallet placed in the clothing department, not sure what the reasoning was but I guess they thought it would increase clothing sales.

Bleach was a popular loss leader, was something like the average person who comes for the 79 cent bleach will spend an additional $20 they otherwise would not have spent, I can't remember the exact amounts. Check out was very well planned too, X amount of people will buy 99 cent pack of gum last minute increase stores sales X amount in a year, was simply crazy but interesting at the same time.

Also games like patio sets we had, we had one on flyer for $199 and another at $229, the $199 would be kept in back off the floor and customer had to find an employee, wait for employee to go get the item, most interested in the $199 would simply buy the one for $229 instead, creative really.

I was joking about Black Friday being racist. The marketing ploy you describe is called a "loss leader" and is pretty much the oldest trick big stores have. Even grocery stores do the same thing by advertising a few things at cost or even below, and count on making up for it with other purchases once the customer is in the store.
Old Nov 30th 2019, 8:39 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

I know loss leaders all too well
Those are some really good examples. Just a sec, I have to take some cannabis now so somebody doesn't scold us for being off topic. [ahhhh ] I went into Staples on wednesday or thursday and asked about these 6tb external hard drives I saw in their online flyer, and the young man said "Oh, that's the Black Friday sale, can't have it yet." I said the only time I tried to get through the crowd the thing I wanted was gone, and he said "Go online right at midnight and buy it, because we only have 3 in this store." I did. It took 17 minutes and a bunch of tries to complete the purchase but I had it. Later that day when I picked it up I asked the same clerk if they'd all sold. 2 of them were sold online, and the other one was purchased in the store that morning. I don't know exactly what percentage of profit the online cannabis stores are sacrificing (if any) for these sales, because they don't seem to have any coordination or price fixing between stores, and the products are variable as well. I've checked on https://shadedco.com/
a bunch of times to get an idea what's available, and in the end it was an email ad one of the dispensaries from that site sent me that got me to buy.

Old Dec 4th 2019, 10:30 pm
Tea Drinker

Have you received your ganja yet?
Old Dec 5th 2019, 8:09 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Originally Posted by Danny B
Have you received your ganja yet?
Just came. The mailman confirmed that they are already feeling the Christmas rush, big time, and that's why is was a day later than predicted.
Old Dec 5th 2019, 8:24 pm
Gloves off

BuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Just came. The mailman confirmed that they are already feeling the Christmas rush, big time, and that's why is was a day later than predicted.
Old Dec 5th 2019, 10:55 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Originally Posted by BuckinghamshireBoy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.