canadian accent....Montreal

Old Jun 25th 2009, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

ExcitedBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default canadian accent....Montreal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sldBLLPRDCI
Old Jun 25th 2009, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

phat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: canadian accent....Montreal

Originally Posted by ExcitedBrit
do they really always say EHHH at the end of their sentences?
Old Jun 25th 2009, 2:23 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Hehehe, funny.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 2:57 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phat-dave
do they really always say EHHH at the end of their sentences?
No. Actually it's Eh !!! LOL
Old Jun 25th 2009, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simon Legree
No. Actually it's Eh !!! LOL
And you can count on it....even do it myself now eh.......it's insidious....your afflicted before you realise it....then one of your home grown Canadian friends remarks on the fact that you are now 'sounding like one of us' eh!
Old Jun 25th 2009, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

ExcitedBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

its called an empty intonation and its just a natural thing, i think its universal ...in all languages. if you want to here it more beautifully then i guess you must hear people in the US...in Fargo, Dakota for example!!
Old Jun 25th 2009, 3:51 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macadian
And you can count on it....even do it myself now eh.......it's insidious....your afflicted before you realise it....then one of your home grown Canadian friends remarks on the fact that you are now 'sounding like one of us' eh!
Thankfully it's an affliction that I have managed to avoid for the last 40 years here. Another "affliction" is not using the word said but go instead. So I go "'ow's she goin' then eh" So he goes " Pretty good eh" That's when I'm workin' out in my graaaadj eh !