Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Canada's dirtiest hotels.....

Wikiposts

Canada's dirtiest hotels.....

Old Jan 29th 2010, 2:54 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canada's dirtiest hotels.....

Originally Posted by dbd33
Oh, that was the Days Inn in the Beach. And a former OH. Certainly a dirty hotel but not spectacularly so, the one in Atlanta where the maid turned the roaches upside down on the TV and left them spinning was my worst.
Probably the best way to kill the little bastards, since if you squash them it just spreads the eggs....
Old Jan 29th 2010, 2:55 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

That's the place. Bold of you to walk in and scrawl our names on the board.
The "no frills and no questions asked" place on Jarvis.

I thought you had class.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 2:56 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G77
Probably the best way to kill the little bastards, since if you squash them it just spreads the eggs....
A lovely sight after a day of work. Perhaps I shouldn't have blown the year's accomodation budget the week before.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 2:58 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
The "no frills and no questions asked" place on Jarvis.
Apart from the Grand, is there any other sort of place on Jarvis?
Old Jan 29th 2010, 2:59 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Apart from the Grand, is there any other sort of place on Jarvis?
It's not a part of town that I frequent these days, so I'll take your word for that.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 3:05 pm
Assimilated Pauper

It's not a part of town that I frequent these days, so I'll take your word for that.
Most places there are much of a muchness so I'm impressed that i2c would venture into the Inglewood, that's a remarkable looking place and a step beyond. I only hope we don't have to have our heads shaved after we leave.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 3:14 pm
Born again atheist

Most places there are much of a muchness so I'm impressed that i2c would venture into the Inglewood, that's a remarkable looking place and a step beyond. I only hope we don't have to have our heads shaved after we leave.
A modest hope in the circumstances.

I suppose in an emergency, i2c could bail via the fire escape?

Although then she'd have to be careful to avoid Isabella on the way home. But nothing's easy these days.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 3:14 pm

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

Head shaving is one worry, saddle sores are quite another.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 3:16 pm

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

But nothing's easy these days.
Indeed not. Tedious, even.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 3:16 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by ireland2canada
Head shaving is one worry, saddle sores are quite another.
At least, a familiar one.