Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Calgary, Is there anyone out there!!!

Calgary, Is there anyone out there!!!

Old Sep 8th 2006, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

sand grownun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Calgary, Is there anyone out there!!!

Hi everyone

My other half and I have been here since 26 June and to tell you the truth are driving each other insane. We are 40 somethings not used to spending so much time together, especially in a one bedroomed apartment in a new country. Is there anyone out there in Calgary who would like to go for a drink etc. We are in downtown Calgary at the moment but have bought a house in the NW which we hope to move into next week.

Also, does anyone know of any pubs that have a dart team, the other half used to play darts in the UK and would like to join a team.

Here's hoping!
Old Sep 8th 2006, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calgary, Is there anyone out there!!!

Hi

me and the husband have been here since the 8th June also live down town well Kensington, so nearly. Also just bought a place in the NW will be moving into soon. Husband and I are thirty somethings well he is anyway I will be next year .... we would love to meet up for a drink, alway nice to meet new people .... let me know always PM me
Old Sep 8th 2006, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

sand grownun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Calgary, Is there anyone out there!!!

Hi

Always nice to hear from someone. Whereabouts in the NW have you bought? We have bought in Royal Oak and hope to move in on Tuesday, so at least it will be nice to have a place we can call our own. As I said we are downtown if you fancy a maybe we could meet somewhere?

Originally Posted by smelly
Hi

me and the husband have been here since the 8th June also live down town well Kensington, so nearly. Also just bought a place in the NW will be moving into soon. Husband and I are thirty somethings well he is anyway I will be next year .... we would love to meet up for a drink, alway nice to meet new people .... let me know always PM me