Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

burlington- here we come!

burlington- here we come!

Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

pinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud of
Default burlington- here we come!

Hi, we have finally made it to canada! We have whittled down our choice of areas to Burlington! Like the downtown area and the lake aspect - not to mention seems like a few nice bars and restaurants - oh and good schools! We have found somewhere to rent on the south side on New street near guelph line (i think!) 5min taxi ride after a nightout! If anyone lives in Burlington and wants to offer any friendly general advice about the place, anything would be fab. We have been at the inlaws for almost 3 weeks in Waterloo and am in need of some normality!! BTW - i am an at home mum - so need to find sanity in the way of little ones!!
Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

giggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nice
Default Re: burlington- here we come!

Originally Posted by pinkkristen
Hi, we have finally made it to canada! We have whittled down our choice of areas to Burlington! Like the downtown area and the lake aspect - not to mention seems like a few nice bars and restaurants - oh and good schools! We have found somewhere to rent on the south side on New street near guelph line (i think!) 5min taxi ride after a nightout! If anyone lives in Burlington and wants to offer any friendly general advice about the place, anything would be fab. We have been at the inlaws for almost 3 weeks in Waterloo and am in need of some normality!! BTW - i am an at home mum - so need to find sanity in the way of little ones!!
Burlington has lots to offer and i'm sure you will enjoy it there.We moved just over a year ago with our 3 kids in tow and have loved it .Good luck.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 11:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

deanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nice
Default Re: burlington- here we come!

We have friends in Burlington who moved from the Uk 4 years ago. They love it although i am trying to tempt them to NS. We like the area when we visit and i'm sure you will love it. Good luck