Breakfast Choices

Old Sep 22nd 2021, 8:48 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134
Default Re: Breakfast Choices

Originally Posted by Paul_Shepherd
I long for a real nice bit of Gammon with eggs.... you cant get gammon here like you can in the UK....

This is a very close second though!!
Cant use the word Gammon.
Gammon, remoaner, Karen and snowflake among the words added to Ofcom's potentially offensive terms | Daily Mail Online
Old Sep 23rd 2021, 8:55 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

The Daily Mail Online will save a lot of server space if it won't allow "snowflake" or "remoaner" in the comments.
Old Oct 6th 2021, 3:34 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Hash and eggs again!

Old Oct 6th 2021, 3:51 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
Hash and eggs again!
Yum! I could just go a couple of fried eggs on toast right now, but it's nearly midnight. I'll have them for brekky in the morning.
Old Oct 6th 2021, 3:52 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Do you make your own corned beef hash? This is the only time I will eat corned beef; otherwise it is pastrami all the way. I've never made it but use the canned version and put to poached eggs on top.
Old Oct 6th 2021, 4:21 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Do you make your own corned beef hash? This is the only time I will eat corned beef; otherwise it is pastrami all the way. I've never made it but use the canned version and put to poached eggs on top.
If I have the real thing I'll use it, and if I don't I'll use canned. The dollar stores often have little half sized cans of corned beef which are handy if you don't want to make a lot. Pastrami would be good. The name hash implies it's going to be what you have on hand, thrown together but I like to have potatoes and carrots cooked beforehand and in the fridge. This would have had a few mushrooms in it as well if they hadn't gone bad on me.
https://britishexpats.com/forum/loun.../#post13059204
Old Oct 18th 2021, 2:42 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Steak and eggs:

https://britishexpats.com/forum/loun.../#post13062937
Old Oct 21st 2021, 3:46 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

I was going to have sausage and eggs on a bagel because I didn't buy bread yesterday, then I saw a picture of someone eating a noodle bowl and immediately wanted ramen, but I was already cooking sausages... No problem; hot Italian sausages and a fried egg with baby spinach in spicy beef and fermented bean flavour ramen.
For the noodles we are about to receive we are truly grateful,
Ramen

Old Oct 26th 2021, 6:13 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
I was going to have sausage and eggs on a bagel because I didn't buy bread yesterday, then I saw a picture of someone eating a noodle bowl and immediately wanted ramen, but I was already cooking sausages... No problem; hot Italian sausages and a fried egg with baby spinach in spicy beef and fermented bean flavour ramen.
For the noodles we are about to receive we are truly grateful,
Ramen

Ooohoool
Old Oct 26th 2021, 6:40 am
Stand-up Philosopher

Originally Posted by Oink
Ooohoool
Yesterday morning I had breaded pork chops and mashed potatoes and gravy for breakfast; I have no adult supervision here at all. That ramen bowl was delicious and I may well do that again today. It will soon be time to have a practice run of breakfast kippers in the lead up to Christmas. 3 wise men from the East arrive, one bearing fruitcake, one bearing sausage rolls, and another with a Lemon Hart and eggnog. All are acceptable breakfast options during the season.
Old Oct 30th 2021, 2:44 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Aussie salad; couple of snags on lite rye with onions, ketchup, and deli mustard.

Old Nov 13th 2021, 1:23 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

A sausage and corn cakes with butter and blueberry syrup. I considered kippers, but the atmosphere wasn't quite right.
Old Nov 20th 2021, 1:53 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Fancy noodle bowl with some carrot and mutton dumplings. I had to be at work early so just pre-cooked the dumplings and microwaved them here then 5 scalding minutes with the rest. I brought lunch too.

Old Nov 20th 2021, 8:09 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

A cranberry bliss bar and two shots of vodka, just to settle in for an afternoon of college football. HID is away.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 2:15 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Brie and bacon burger with Bull's-Eye bbq sauce, beans and a beer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.