Billy Connolly

Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:23 pm
Senile Member

Daedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Billy Connolly

Originally Posted by Bleech
If you really loved him, you'd que up outside a shop for 3 days to get him a Playstation 3
And never see him again *lol* - guess that could be a good thing tho

I suggested iPod (if he doesnt already have one) because there are so many add on gadgets you can buy for the mp3 player that you'll have birthday gifts & x-mas gifts for a while yet!

You can get a little thingie that attaches to the top of an iPod and will transmit songs through your car stereo, or home radio etc... think its called an iTrip?? There's also a docking station to put the iPod into that has speakers attached turning his walkman into a radio with all his faves on.. etc etc... anyway, just an idea
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bleech
If you really loved him, you'd que up outside a shop for 3 days to get him a Playstation 3
Then he could sell it for 4 times its value
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

NewWorldMan is just really niceNewWorldMan is just really niceNewWorldMan is just really niceNewWorldMan is just really niceNewWorldMan is just really niceNewWorldMan is just really niceNewWorldMan is just really niceNewWorldMan is just really niceNewWorldMan is just really niceNewWorldMan is just really nice

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
Bl**dy 'ell, thought i'd hubbies pressie sorted for a mo', tried to book Calgary/Edmonton and they're blinking sold out.......then read further down the page .

Anyone got ANY ideas what to get him, he has ALL the tools he needs........he got trailer park boys stuff for his birthday............Last year I got him satellite radio (he took it back - didn't want to pay monthly fees......).
If he wants satellite radio without the fee (I didn't know there was one!! :scared: ) can I suggest Wi-fi Internet Radio?

If you have a wireless internet connection, then you can access any internet radio from around the world without the need to use the computer.

https://www.reciva.com/joomla/index....emart&Itemid=1

We've used it for a few months and found it invaluable. It also streams music from your PC around the house too.

Last edited by NewWorldMan; Nov 17th 2006 at 12:47 pm. Reason: Bloody formatting problems.....
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:29 pm
C'est correck

Canada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud ofCanada2006 has much to be proud of

Last year my OH bought me an Apple Mac - cool!

This year will be flights to Canada
Old Nov 17th 2006, 5:14 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by printer
Then he could sell it for 4 times its value
Blimey!!! Maybe those people queing up all night aren't as dumb afterall

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Playstation...QQcmdZViewItem

Old Nov 17th 2006, 6:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really nice

We've got tickets to the Edmonton show - they were HB's 40th birthday present
Old Nov 17th 2006, 6:03 pm
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elmtree
No. Welsh.

I just thought it was it was a truly awful thing to say.

I know we're all entitled to make mistakes, but that really turned me off him.
Read the biography Pamela wrote....it will explain why he would say that if not excuse the bad taste attached to such a comment. Vancouver is sold out.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 7:32 pm
sticky beaking

R2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AnyaT
We've got tickets to the Edmonton show - they were HB's 40th birthday present
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................. ....Don't want to hear it ANYA !!!
(Only joking ) Be sure to tell us how hysterical he was after the event, you jammy things!
Are you due to go into labour soon?.......if you do, you know someone who will buy the tickets of you. No point in wastin' em !!!!!
Old Nov 17th 2006, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really nice

Originally Posted by R2D2
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................. ....Don't want to hear it ANYA !!!
(Only joking ) Be sure to tell us how hysterical he was after the event, you jammy things!
Are you due to go into labour soon?.......if you do, you know someone who will buy the tickets of you. No point in wastin' em !!!!!
Sorry, not due to go into labour until mid-January, but if I do beforehand I will mention your request to HB!

I think they sold out very quickly - I didn't have any presale info, so went online to buy tickets the following day and could only get seats in the second balcony. I wouldn't have thought there would be so many fans here!
Old Nov 17th 2006, 10:09 pm
sticky beaking

R2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AnyaT
Sorry, not due to go into labour until mid-January, but if I do beforehand I will mention your request to HB!

I think they sold out very quickly - I didn't have any presale info, so went online to buy tickets the following day and could only get seats in the second balcony. I wouldn't have thought there would be so many fans here!

Wow, that sold out quick ! Have a wonderful time

I was only joking too about the labour ! Wouldn't wish an early labour on anyone. Maybe don't laugh too much at the show.........just incase.
Old Nov 18th 2006, 2:14 am
BE Enthusiast

celine_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by R2D2
Wow, that sold out quick ! Have a wonderful time

I was only joking too about the labour ! Wouldn't wish an early labour on anyone. Maybe don't laugh too much at the show.........just incase.

im going to one of the toronto shows next wowowwowo cant wait!!!
Old Nov 18th 2006, 3:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Anya.....I am so jealous!!!!!!!

Anyone who's interested......

There are tickets for sale on EBAY for his show in Vancouver......

Linda
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:16 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NewWorldMan
If he wants satellite radio without the fee (I didn't know there was one!! :scared: ) can I suggest Wi-fi Internet Radio?

If you have a wireless internet connection, then you can access any internet radio from around the world without the need to use the computer.

https://www.reciva.com/joomla/index....emart&Itemid=1

We've used it for a few months and found it invaluable. It also streams music from your PC around the house too.
Firstly thanks to all that have provided gift ideas for my technophobe hubby that already has everything! Really like the idea of the Wi Fi radio thingy, so I will investigate that. My hubby's idea of games is removing engines etc, we did get a Playstation 1 once, it was plugged in once or twice, I think we will put our sepnds together and buy a trip somewhere - maybe a whale watching or Northern Lights adventure. Thanks again all, sorry the relpy has been a long time comming but the laptop has been misbehaving
Old Nov 20th 2006, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

debbyathome is just really nicedebbyathome is just really nicedebbyathome is just really nicedebbyathome is just really nicedebbyathome is just really nicedebbyathome is just really nicedebbyathome is just really nicedebbyathome is just really nicedebbyathome is just really nicedebbyathome is just really nicedebbyathome is just really nice

Originally Posted by celine_uk
im going to one of the toronto shows next wowowwowo cant wait!!!

Tried to get tickets for the thursday night in Toronto but they only have single seats left.
Old Nov 20th 2006, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

celine_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by debbyathome
Tried to get tickets for the thursday night in Toronto but they only have single seats left.
i was lucky i booked mine the day they came on sale! Britishvixen and i are going wowowowo