Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

THE BEST BE MEMBER AWARD GOES TO BURTONBUNCH :-)

THE BEST BE MEMBER AWARD GOES TO BURTONBUNCH :-)

Old Nov 5th 2009, 6:36 pm

lancashirebird is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: THE BEST BE MEMBER AWARD GOES TO BURTONBUNCH :-)

Originally Posted by burton bunch
You really dont have to thank me bird but thank you any hoo's.

Just glad we have you back in town - will be there soon when this frantic week quietens
i know that feeling, didnt think i could sleep this much

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Well done to all who helped LB in this time of crisis Gaynor, Mrs Miggins and LB's family.

Although they aren't likely to read this forum all the first responders and health professionals who made sure we still have LB with us.

Thank you one and all.
Steve - i cant believe what these lot did for me, not just at the time, but after as well, i cant wait to see the crew that saved my life, i will be going down there once i able to

I actually found out that last week a family friend died of the same thing, she is back in the uk and younger that me, the doctor didnt give her the drug that they give here, i am just so thankful that i came through this, i am partying in my head, my body wont allow me, but i am thankful that the doctors are doing everything for my family as well, i wouldnt want to be anywhere else in the world, especially with the friends i have in the bridge
Old Nov 5th 2009, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lancashirebird
but i never thought at my age that i would have a heart attack........
What a shock. Take care LB. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Good work Burton Bunch and Miss Miggins.
Old Nov 5th 2009, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

Happy to hear that you are back with us LB
Cheers to the special people who helped you.
Yoong
Old Nov 5th 2009, 11:59 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

It's times like these you find out who your real friends are and you are one lucky lady to have such fantastic ones.

Am glad you back at home, you certainly gave us a scare. Take it easy and I hope you feel much better very very soon.

xx
Old Nov 6th 2009, 12:23 am
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

So good to hear you are well, kudos to BurtonBunch
Old Nov 6th 2009, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

linz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of light

Wishing you a speedy recovery and all the best....you obviuosly have great family and friends and i hope 2010 is a better year for you. xxx
Old Nov 6th 2009, 3:43 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you are now on the mend LB - what a huge shock for you all.

Good friends are precious indeed
Old Nov 7th 2009, 4:05 am

thank you so much for the well wishes
Old Nov 7th 2009, 11:51 am

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad you were honest about this as we got to find out how special friends can be and that it doesn't matter where we live in the world it's who our friends are.

Hope you feel better soon LB and to MM and BB glad you were there to help the family, it was lovely to hear and brought a tear to my eye.

Old Nov 7th 2009, 11:59 am

Originally Posted by or4ngecrush
I'm glad you were honest about this as we got to find out how special friends can be and that it doesn't matter where we live in the world it's who our friends are.

Hope you feel better soon LB and to MM and BB glad you were there to help the family, it was lovely to hear and brought a tear to my eye.

The idea of the post was one to let people know how people can affect your lifes..................
when we did this move, we thought we would be on our own as a family, just over a year later, we have BB and MM as extended family
There has been so many people that i have thanked for there help (and been slapped for it as well ) But it has shown just not us but our blood family that we have such awesome friends, i am still trying to track down the doctor/team who saved me
I have been shocked on how many local people (canadian friends) have run round and helped as well, i now know that this is soooooo home for us
Old Nov 7th 2009, 12:03 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lancashirebird
The idea of the post was one to let people know how people can affect your lifes..................
when we did this move, we thought we would be on our own as a family, just over a year later, we have BB and MM as extended family
There has been so many people that i have thanked for there help (and been slapped for it as well ) But it has shown just not us but our blood family that we have such awesome friends, i am still trying to track down the doctor/team who saved me
I have been shocked on how many local people (canadian friends) have run round and helped as well, i now know that this is soooooo home for us
I totally agree and I've not even been here a year yet and I have so many close people around me, I never thought I would after moving here on my own last year.

Doesn't it feel great, hope your on the mend now xx hugs your way
Old Nov 8th 2009, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Mistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond repute

Well due to never coming on here, I didn't get a chance to post to say to you - glad you made it through LB, it would have sucked to have anything happen to you!!!!!!

Glad you are on the mend, and back on form too - and all I will say is (@) (@)
(runs once more for cover....................)

All the best to you and yours and I'll see you Monday morning!
Mrs M xxx
Old Nov 8th 2009, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mistress Miggins
Well due to never coming on here, I didn't get a chance to post to say to you - glad you made it through LB, it would have sucked to have anything happen to you!!!!!!

Glad you are on the mend, and back on form too - and all I will say is (@) (@)
(runs once more for cover....................)

All the best to you and yours and I'll see you Monday morning!
Mrs M xxx
Anyone coming to Lethbridge must think we are a load of nutters
Old Nov 8th 2009, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Mistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond repute

Well there are definitely three nutters here...............xx.xx
Old Nov 8th 2009, 1:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by burton bunch
Anyone coming to Lethbridge must think we are a load of nutters
I'm coming to Lethbridge soon - any of you nutters taking your kids to see the "So You Think You Can Dance" tour?? It was a Lethbridge girlie that won it, I believe .... you'll hear the roar of the crowd all over town ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.