Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

BC "Terrorists" entrapped by RCMP.

BC "Terrorists" entrapped by RCMP.

Old Jul 29th 2016, 7:59 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Default BC "Terrorists" entrapped by RCMP.

B.C. judge rules RCMP entrapped pair guilty of terrorism: Convictions overturned | Globalnews.ca

This should have been obvious from the start. But no, rather than spend a few thousand on getting a couple of mentally ill junkies the help they need, the RCMP decided to fit them up so they can have a flashy multi-million dollar terrorist show trial instead.

Whoever was in charge of this at the RCMP was retarded, corrupt or more likely both.
Old Jul 29th 2016, 8:22 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BC "Terrorists" entrapped by RCMP.

Originally Posted by Alan2005
B.C. judge rules RCMP entrapped pair guilty of terrorism: Convictions overturned | Globalnews.ca

This should have been obvious from the start. But no, rather than spend a few thousand on getting a couple of mentally ill junkies the help they need, the RCMP decided to fit them up so they can have a flashy multi-million dollar terrorist show trial instead.

Whoever was in charge of this at the RCMP was retarded, corrupt or more likely both.

A costly, ludicrous and rather cruel publicity exercise. There needs to be a a through review of this situation and how the RCMP operates.
Old Jul 30th 2016, 1:21 am

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
A costly, ludicrous and rather cruel publicity exercise. There needs to be a a through review of this situation and how the RCMP operates.
Precisely.

I think I'm going to enjoy the feeling of justice when I watch this on the news later. Previously this case has had me shouting at the telly every time it's been on.
Old Jul 30th 2016, 4:48 am
BE Forum Addict

withabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond repute

This was ALWAYS going to be the outcome.

They seem to have been using the Metropolitan Police Handbook.

1974 Edition unfortunately.
Old Jul 30th 2016, 2:47 pm
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

But this will all be swept under the carpet. Nobody is accountable in Canada and the RCMP can do exactly what it wants with impunity.

It was evident from the beginning of this fiasco that the RCMP were exploiting the mentally challenged and nothing was done, and nothing will be done.
Old Aug 3rd 2016, 12:46 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Precisely.

I think I'm going to enjoy the feeling of justice when I watch this on the news later. Previously this case has had me shouting at the telly every time it's been on.
It's talk like this that used to get poor d'boy frothing at the mouth