The Bar Is Now Open

Old Jun 30th 2007, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

While on the subject of alcohol.... and flying ;-)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n8L-ZZSc8JU
Old Jun 30th 2007, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

hay its my birthday today too, Ill have a tall glass of champers if you havent any a glass of asti will do,
another year older soon be as old as my husband!
40 and well over the hill
Old Jun 30th 2007, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walkerv05
hay its my birthday today too, Ill have a tall glass of champers if you havent any a glass of asti will do,
Happy birthday!
If that's a recent photo of you in the avatar you don't look over 16!

I'll just have an orange juice though ta.

And thanks to who ever got me the taxi home last night, pretty good considering nobody in the bar knew where I lived...
Old Jun 30th 2007, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walkerv05
Haha. Did the 40 two years ago. Didn't even blink.

42 as of today.

Congrats to us!

(and I just saw you are in Hull. I have a penpal for 30 years who is from Hull. Now an expat in South Africa.)
Old Jun 30th 2007, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday to YYZlover and Walkerv05!

Have a drink on me - put it on my tab

I'll have a large dry white wine

Cheers

Joanne
Old Jun 30th 2007, 5:18 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skiboy10
Happy Birthday to YYZlover and Walkerv05!

Have a drink on me - put it on my tab

I'll have a large dry white wine

Cheers

Joanne
Pink Champagne all around - whoops sorry purse empty - glass of water and as many straws as you can find bar tenders. Saving to go to Canada. hee hee.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

i think everyone needs a drink in the Uk due to the floods i feel sorry for the people that have their houses up for sale and on Monday they where under 3 ft of water!! well a little consilation is my house wasnt so hopefully there will be a lot of interest in it now( a month and not one viewing!) its something positive to say to the prospective buyer?, for all u in sunny Canada have a look at the pics!!a months rain in 1 day!!
[url]http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=222592&command=newPage&Slid eshowId=54408
Old Jul 6th 2007, 9:50 pm
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

Hi everyone, its been a while since I called at this bar, been too busy checking out the local bars over here, but thought I would just pop in for a quickie..... bacardi and coke please Stu-pot and one for yourself

Kelly
Old Jul 7th 2007, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kellydrew
Hi everyone, its been a while since I called at this bar, been too busy checking out the local bars over here, but thought I would just pop in for a quickie..... bacardi and coke please Stu-pot and one for yourself

Kelly
One large Bacardi and coke coming up enjoy
Old Jul 8th 2007, 12:43 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

One large of the usual please Stu.

Where have you been?
Old Jul 8th 2007, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by raine66
One large of the usual please Stu.

Where have you been?

One large Chardonney for the boss
Old Jul 8th 2007, 9:45 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you know this poor barman has been on duty with no days off since the
3rd of June!!!!!!!

Talk about Canadian annual leave - you lot should be ashamed of yourselves

Might have a wee lime and soda while I'm here though.
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:02 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alvic
Do you know this poor barman has been on duty with no days off since the
3rd of June!!!!!!!

Talk about Canadian annual leave - you lot should be ashamed of yourselves
Didn't you know there's a staff shortage?

Everyone left to go make their fortune in the oil patch.
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:11 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Didn't you know there's a staff shortage?

Everyone left to go make their fortune in the oil patch.
Thats another Skilled Worker route then -as a Bartender - NOC code 0000 I think
Old Jul 11th 2007, 4:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Drinks are on me its my 1000th post !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.