The Bar Is Now Open

Old Sep 11th 2006, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by willmore
Sounds great - good luck to you. Wonderful that you had a great vacation. Gosh I havent been to the maritimes since I was a kid. Welcome back. Keep us updated on what's happening on the job front.

Will do I've been a bit quiet for the past couple of weeks, post Canada blues .... you know. Both of us felt down on our return, seeing how much we enjoyed NS. I was a bit apprensive before we went because my neighbour visited NS a few years ago and she said that the people were horrible. I took her opinion with a slight pinch of salt because she can have a bit of an 'attitude' herself. We found the complete opposite. People are the same everywhere really, some like to chat to you and some don't.

I'm hoping that this lead that hubby's got is a good one and it might pay off with a job offer. Mr Banshee has been interested in this company for a few months now, but it was trying to get someone to speak to past the HR dept. The guy is a manager and will put hubby's resume under some important noses once he returns from business away next week.
Old Sep 11th 2006, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Craftybanshee
Will do I've been a bit quiet for the past couple of weeks, post Canada blues .... you know. Both of us felt down on our return, seeing how much we enjoyed NS. I was a bit apprensive before we went because my neighbour visited NS a few years ago and she said that the people were horrible. I took her opinion with a slight pinch of salt because she can have a bit of an 'attitude' herself. We found the complete opposite. People are the same everywhere really, some like to chat to you and some don't.

I'm hoping that this lead that hubby's got is a good one and it might pay off with a job offer. Mr Banshee has been interested in this company for a few months now, but it was trying to get someone to speak to past the HR dept. The guy is a manager and will put hubby's resume under some important noses once he returns from business away next week.
Glad to hear you had a good time while in NS Crafty.
I really hope the contacts that hubby made pay off for you.
You, of all people, deserve it!

Keep us up todate
Old Sep 11th 2006, 1:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

....I'm hoping that this lead that hubby's got is a good one and it might pay off with a job offer. Mr Banshee has been interested in this company for a few months now, but it was trying to get someone to speak to past the HR dept. The guy is a manager and will put hubby's resume under some important noses once he returns from business away next week.
That's great news. Glad to hear your trip went well
Old Sep 11th 2006, 3:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Wish you a world of luck! Good luck karma sent.
Old Sep 11th 2006, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Wish you a world of luck! Good luck karma sent.
Thanks for the k willmore and for everyone's good wishes
Old Sep 12th 2006, 6:23 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

'ello peeps, you miss me?
Old Sep 12th 2006, 6:25 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poolking
'ello peeps, you miss me?
NO
Old Sep 12th 2006, 6:25 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
NO
some things never change

Alright butch?
Old Sep 12th 2006, 6:35 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poolking
some things never change

Alright butch?
ERM???????????

To be honest no.......................................But I wont burden you with my (minor) problems.
Old Sep 12th 2006, 7:00 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

ERM???????????

To be honest no.......................................But I wont burden you with my (minor) problems.
I may be a problem but I'm not a minor, Butch
Old Sep 12th 2006, 7:49 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
I may be a problem but I'm not a minor, Butch
Hey Hun you'll never be a problem (or a burden)

(BIG HUGS)
Old Sep 13th 2006, 1:24 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

NO
LOL
Old Sep 13th 2006, 3:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good morning everyone!
Old Sep 13th 2006, 3:28 pm
Banned

Good morning everyone!
Morning Sue.
Old Sep 13th 2006, 3:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning Sue.

Morning handsome. Have to go and change the water....back soon!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.