The Bar Is Now Open

Old Jul 14th 2006, 3:12 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
You could always have me instead.
You wouldn't get me a drink last time I came in !

Suppose you'll have to do

How are things in sunny Canada ?
Old Jul 14th 2006, 3:14 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
You wouldn't get me a drink last time I came in !

Suppose you'll have to do

How are things in sunny Canada ?
ok then what u drinking???

Its remarkably sunny in sunny canada.

The biters are pissing me off though.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 3:16 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

The biters are pissing me off though. [/QUOTE]

Sorry will try to be more gentle
Old Jul 14th 2006, 3:20 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

ok then what u drinking???

Its remarkably sunny in sunny canada.

We get biters Dec through to March...drive you nuts,,,but then again, they are not as bad as some things here :scared:

I'm actually having a glass of milk before I go to bed

I heard it was

Our summer is just around the corner..
Old Jul 14th 2006, 3:20 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Sorry will try to be more gentle [/QUOTE]

Oh no I LURVE the way you nibble so slow and gentle.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 7:51 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry will try to be more gentle
Oh no I LURVE the way you nibble so slow and gentle. [/QUOTE]

Well BC you seem to have put everyone else off! The bar seems to be empty today
Old Jul 14th 2006, 7:52 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Evening all, the usual please
Old Jul 14th 2006, 7:54 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by poolking
Evening all, the usual please
500 tanker loads coming up......
Old Jul 14th 2006, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yonk
Is he cutting back, then?
End of the line

Thank goodness, I was beginning to think I'd be all alone in the bar with just BC for company :scared:
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Old Jul 14th 2006, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Thank goodness, I was beginning to think I'd be all alone in the bar with just BC for company :scared:
You love it really
Old Jul 14th 2006, 8:03 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Calgal
You love it really
Well somebody (apart from HWP) must love me.

Mustn't they????
Old Jul 14th 2006, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Mustn't they????

One bucket of ICE cold water over Butch coming up!!!!!!!
Old Jul 14th 2006, 8:05 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Mustn't they????
I'd love you if you took me out for a decent curry!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.