The Bar Is Now Open

Old Jul 12th 2006, 3:48 pm
Chilled out Cheshire Cat

Garfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by poolking
Okay so someone tell me what is the stampede?
Have you ever seen the Lynx Deodorant advert on UK Tv, well it's where Butch dreams that he's the guy on the beach
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:01 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yonk
I've got a worse one....I went to see this a few years ago and took a camera as OH was away.

It had been lived in until 3 weeks before by a Health professional, so the realtor said!
At what stage you run screaming from the house and puke on the sidewalk??? :scared:
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:11 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got a worse one....I went to see this a few years ago and took a camera as OH was away.

It had been lived in until 3 weeks before by a Health professional, so the realtor said!
Dear God!!!

At least my previous owners only had bad taste.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:11 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
At what stage you run screaming from the house and puke on the sidewalk??? :scared:
It was an open house and there was a young girl asking how much money it would take to get it in good state.....
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:16 pm

It was an open house and there was a young girl asking how much money it would take to get it in good state.....
About the price of a box of matches, I'd say.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:22 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Souvenir
About the price of a box of matches, I'd say.
Or £50 k plus - central Edinburgh where the tradesmen charge accordingly.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:29 pm

Or £50 k plus - central Edinburgh where the tradesmen charge accordingly.
I want to try an experiment. Make a note of how many reputation points you have now. Let me know when you've done it.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:30 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

does this bar offer any stiffys?
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:31 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
does this bar offer any stiffys?
I've had a couple.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I've had a couple.

You can rent a stiffy?
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:33 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by willmore
You can rent a stiffy?
Yeah
In the phone book.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Yeah
In the phone book.

You are so wise and strong!
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:42 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

I've had a couple.
lucky you
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:47 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Aah so basically its a 10 day competition on who will be the first in A&E with a broken collar bone after getting bucked off
Old Jul 12th 2006, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poolking
Aah so basically its a 10 day competition on who will be the first in A&E with a broken collar bone after getting bucked off

Yes - but with the largest purse in North America ($1 million).

(Imagine that - a Cowboy with a purse )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.