British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Maple Leaf (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/)
-   -   Back from Vegas with a husband in tow :) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/back-vegas-husband-tow-664049/)

mandymoochops Apr 14th 2010 8:28 pm

Back from Vegas with a husband in tow :)

1 Attachment(s)
We arrived home as a newly married couple this morning at 3am this morning.

Theres so much to tell you about that place and the fun we had but it would bore you to tears :rofl:

It's mad, bad, huge, decadant, sleazy and everything in between although you can certainly have a wild time there. One piece of advice I would give anyone is to take a pair of good walking shoes on your first visit as you try and get round to seeing everything and end up exhasted!!!!!

We stayed at Caesars Palace and true to form I got lost everyday that place is so big its not even funny, the shops the settings everything is just WOW.

We gambled a bit, some of the others went to see a show but me and Duck just wanted to hang out together and wander up and down the strip with these big yard of ale type glasses full of pina colada hahahaha

9 of Darcys (and now my!) family came with us and his dad gave me away in the most beautiful setting (for us outdoors people anyway!!)

So I now have a wonderful husband and extended family and to top it all off, when we came through immigration on the way back the border people were so nice they sorted my visitors paperwork out there and then and gave me a year so we could get it all sorted for the spousal sponsorship!!!!!

See look theres piles of words already so without further ado (sp :confused:) for those that haven't already seen it on Facebook here's a snap of us about 2 mins after the wedding for all those that requested a pic.

(The photographer there is sending the disc up and my new sis in law who is also a photographer and took loads of snaps of us walking down the strip in full wedding attire lol won't let us see any til she's done something with them as a wedding gift aaarrrrggggh)

Anyway thats it now i'll stop :thumbsup:

iaink Apr 14th 2010 8:45 pm

Re: Back from Vegas with a husband in tow :)

Fantastic:thumbsup:

good news about the extra year too, a nice CIC wedding gift

Bill_S Apr 14th 2010 8:51 pm

:thumbsup: Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Piff Poff Apr 14th 2010 8:56 pm

WOOHOO!

You look stunning

CONGRATULATIONS YAY!:thumbsup:

dbd33 Apr 14th 2010 9:03 pm

Yes, congratulations.

Tangram Apr 14th 2010 9:10 pm

Congrats.

JonboyE Apr 14th 2010 9:14 pm

I guess you went to Vegas and won.

Congratulations.

Clematis Apr 14th 2010 9:28 pm

Congratulations.

Bali2010 Apr 14th 2010 9:39 pm

aww, glad it was fabulous.

congrats
:thumbsup:

welshviking Apr 14th 2010 9:46 pm

Awesome Mand, didn;t even know it was on the cards. Looking forward to the rest of the pics xxxxxxx

flashman Apr 14th 2010 9:47 pm

Just remember the rule

"What happened there stays there!"

Almost Canadian Apr 14th 2010 9:49 pm

Congratulations:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Juswus Apr 14th 2010 9:51 pm

whoah!!!! you look gorg!!!! Fabulous dress :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congrats :)

AmyDavid Apr 14th 2010 9:53 pm

Congrats lady - you look gorgeous and can't wait to see the rest of the pics! Good news on the CIC front as well - who knew they could be nice!

Atlantic Xpat Apr 14th 2010 10:50 pm

Congrats! The getting a year of visitor status sounds like a good wedding present.:thumbup: