Apple or Android

Old Dec 16th 2011, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Maria_747 will become famous soon enoughMaria_747 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Apple or Android

I got a HTC wildfire. Its not bulky, its pretty good for internet usage, the camera takes very sharp pictures and am happy with it. I got loads of free apps. Thus Its Android for me for now.

ChrisParr, yes, Nexus S is a really great phone for android system, almost on par with the iphone, so I am told.

P.S
However, If I could afford the costs, I wouldn't mind getting an iphone.

Last edited by Maria_747; Dec 16th 2011 at 8:51 pm.
Old Dec 17th 2011, 12:13 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Apple or Android

Thanks Guys

The suspense has probably been killing you so I just wanted to let you know that in the end I opted for a Samsung Fascinate 4G.

The main reason I went for that handset was because it was very well spec-ed versus the newer Samsung Galaxy 2. It was also available for zero dollars on a two year contract.

I have never had a 3 year contract in my life and very uncomfortable with that commitment when my feel is most hardware is usually good for two. I also didn't really want to shell out additional hardware dollars during an already expensive Christmas period.

I have nothing against Apple iPhone- I'd had one through work a few years ago. The Development Team Manager at work is adament that Google is for the real technologist and that Apple is for people who want to be the technologist. Anyway go figure............

Last edited by JamesM; Dec 17th 2011 at 12:17 pm.