Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

American Netflix on Telus Internet

American Netflix on Telus Internet

Old Jan 8th 2014, 12:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: American Netflix on Telus Internet

Originally Posted by Shard
I had never heard of Gozo before your post. In fact, silly me, I thought Malta was just one island. It looks amazing.
Why thank you And if you ever get to go to Malta, please don't skip out on Gozo. It's such a beautiful island, (as are Malta and Kemmuna) there is so much to see, and you would be missing out if you didn't! In fact, alot of movies were filmed at the Azure Window in Dwejra/San Lawrenz, Gozo, so you may recognize it! (Clash of the titans is one)
Old Jan 8th 2014, 12:43 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: American Netflix on Telus Internet

Originally Posted by gozitanguygoinghome99xx
Why thank you And if you ever get to go to Malta, please don't skip out on Gozo. It's such a beautiful island, (as are Malta and Kemmuna) there is so much to see, and you would be missing out if you didn't! In fact, alot of movies were filmed at the Azure Window in Dwejra/San Lawrenz, Gozo, so you may recognize it! (Clash of the titans is one)
I used to spend most of my holidays as a child in Malta as I had family there. It was alright but a bit bland when it came to culture, although nice swimming I wouldn't want to live there as an adult. But yes, Gozo is very pretty.
Old Jan 8th 2014, 2:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: American Netflix on Telus Internet

Originally Posted by Oink
I used to spend most of my holidays as a child in Malta as I had family there. It was alright but a bit bland when it came to culture, although nice swimming I wouldn't want to live there as an adult. But yes, Gozo is very pretty.
Cool! Are you of Maltese descent?

Personally, I think Malta (And the UK for that matter, although I am not British) has a vastly more interesting culture compared to Canada, but to each his own I guess

I will admit, however, that [most] Maltese people tend to be highly racist, arrogant, and stubborn in their ways. Case in point - only Maltese people can criticize Malta, if you foreigners utter one bad word we'll start yelling at you like you killed our first-born child! (myself included)

I [mostly] dont like this aspect of Malta. Although sometimes it is funny :P