Alcohol !

Old Jun 18th 2013, 11:50 am
Slob

Souvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alcohol !

Originally Posted by wolstie
I got lost in Gatineau on the way back from a work meeting the other week.

Made the most of it and stopped off at a Loblaws to pick up some beer.

I paid, inc tax and deposit, $17.00 for 12 bottles of Molson Canadian 67. Saved $5 when compared to the Beer Store here.

King of Beers in Aylmer is most definitely the place to go in Gatineau, although not at 5pm on a Friday - the small street it's on is full of Ontario plated F150's laden with, as you said, Coors Light.
As I said, the unit price is much higher if you buy small packs.

You were in Hull. There is no Loblaws in Gatineau/Gatineau. There was but it's now a Maxi.

The place to go is Brou Ha-Ha. It's beer heaven.
Old Jul 7th 2013, 9:18 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alcohol !

Was looking for the teatime choices thread and saw Alcohol - I'm so weak.