Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

After school care in South Surrey/white rock...is there such a thing?

Wikiposts

After school care in South Surrey/white rock...is there such a thing?

Old Jan 31st 2010, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default After school care in South Surrey/white rock...is there such a thing?

Hope some of you parents can help with this. My situation is this...
Moving to White Rock area next year from UK and am trying to get my head round what on earth I'm going to do with the sproggs when I'm out earning some dosh. They go to after school care here 3 days a week and my parents look after them during the summer and other holidays (parents not coming with us)

Have done some searches for afterschool care and Bayridge Elementary seems to do some after school stuff but are the places highly sought after??? Was thinking that the kids would go to HT Thrift/Semiahmoo but don't think they have this facility.

Any of you have any suggestions if you have kids of a similar age (will be 8 & 10 by the time we go)

Cheers everyone

lns