Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

African prince email.... again

African prince email.... again

Old Jul 5th 2006, 11:39 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute
Default African prince email.... again

Had one of the usual emails today.
One day I might respond to one for a laugh
Hello Dear?? hehe

In confidence / Colin

Hello Dear,

I am Mr Marcel Kuma from sierra leone but residing in Ivory Coast in Africa. It is my desire to contact you on honesty and sincerity to assist me in transferring the sum of $8,000,000(Eight Million United States Dollars) inherited from my father late Mr. Kuma to your country for investment. I am motivated in contacting you and hope to gradually build trust, relationship and confidence in you as I get to know you better.

So please I want to know if you will be of assistance but first I want to get to know you better. I am willing to offer you $1,600,000(One Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) for your effort input after the successful transfer of this money and investment. Indicate your interest towards assisting me by sending your phone # and address so that I can communicate with you at any time. I will be waiting for your response.

Thanks
Marcel
Old Jul 5th 2006, 11:48 am
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: African prince email.... again

I had a similar one this week...

I am David Audu, a director of the Federal Ministry Of Environment (FME). I am contacting you to be our reliable partner/agent to assist us to receive and investment of Twenty Seven million Three hundred Thousand United States Dollars only into your designated bank account in subsequent investments in education,properties, agriculture, construction, software design and supply, or any business of your choice, to initiate a proper and structured relationship in your country.

You will be required to; (1). Assist in the transfer/receive of the above amount in your designatedrequired to; (1). Assist in the transfer/receive of the above amount in your designated bank account (virgin or existing account).(2). Advised on lucrative areas for investment with a large yearly turn-over profit .(3). Assist us in the purchase of properties .(4). The fund is intended to be invested through you/your agency in the purchase of facilities and assets in your country.(5). This transaction will result in you being paid a commission of 25% off the investment capital.(6). The transaction desire absoluteconfidentiality and professionalism in the handling of this matter.

Please let me know what your response will be to an offer to receive investment funds in cash and if the above investment proposals interest you and you sincerely wish to advice and assistI urgently want you to me the information as stated below so that we can commence the mutual beneficial transaction without delay and onward transfer of the funds into your designatedbank account;(1). Your Full Names and Address(2). Your Telephone and Fax Numbers and if available your cell phone Number.You shall be given 25% of the total sum of US$27.3M forthe services rendered as soon as the funds are confirmed in your bank account within or less than 14 days of the final commencement/take-off of the transaction/project. Moreoverour investment shall also be under your sole supervision since you know what to invest in making profits in your country. Yours faithfully,David Audu
Old Jul 5th 2006, 12:50 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Good grief! I've never heard of those ...... what did you have to do to get on their mailing list??!!!!
Old Jul 5th 2006, 12:53 pm
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Good grief! I've never heard of those ...... what did you have to do to get on their mailing list??!!!!
Just lucky I guess!
Old Jul 5th 2006, 12:56 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Britjo67
Just lucky I guess!
So what do you plan to do with all that money they are sending you??
Old Jul 5th 2006, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

ray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond repute

I get 2 of these per week

+ notice I won it big in various lotteries
great stock tips

the usual viagara and fake rolexes

I get about 20 junk emails a day
Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:01 pm
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ray1968
I get 2 of these per week

+ notice I won it big in various lotteries
great stock tips

the usual viagara and fake rolexes

I get about 20 junk emails a day
Oi!! The Rolexes are NOT fake!!

[They are just very good copies .. ]

Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

ray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1066
Oi!! The Rolexes are NOT fake!!

[They are just very good copies .. ]

You just bought one didn't you ? - the words made in the People Republic of China are your first clue , plus Rolex has one X not 2 . umm I know this cos a friend of mine got one - honestly wasn't me
Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:05 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

I get at least 1 a week
I'm not sure why I get them to be honnest, guess my mail must be on a list somewhere in Africa
I think they send you a cheque for $1million or something then ask you to send them 3 thousand dollars via Western Union or Moneycorp etc to cover their costs. Of course the cheque they send you bounces and you're stuffed
Shows iniciative I suppose, feel sorry for anyone who falls for it.
This site is funny www.419eater.com they bait the scammers and make them do stupid things, have a look in the gallery http://www.419eater.com/html/trophy_room.htm
Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:08 pm
Having a blonde moment

So what do you plan to do with all that money they are sending you??
D'you reckon Canada would let me in pretty quick with just under $7,000,000 USD??
Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Britjo67
D'you reckon Canada would let me in pretty quick with just under $7,000,000 USD??
Course not!

Now, if those were canadian dollars.......
Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:33 pm
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ray1968
... umm I know this cos a friend of mine got one - honestly wasn't me
Er, yeah, rrrriggghht!! .....
Old Jul 6th 2006, 2:11 am
Account Closed

Deer Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.theage.com.au/news/securi...174322991.html
Old Jul 6th 2006, 6:58 am
Having a blonde moment

Got a Russian one today...

Dear friend I am (Mrs.). Brenda.M. Zakharenko,a personal treasurer to Mikhail Khodorkovsky The Richest man in Russia and owner othe following Companies: Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Largest Oil Company)Chairman CEO:Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financialinstitution with its BranchesallOverthe world).SOURCE OF FUNDS:I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$100million, which I seek your Partnership in accommodating for me. You will be rewarded with 4% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you be my partner on this?INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:As a personal consultant / treasurer to Khodorkovsky,authority was hande over to me in transfer of money of an American oil merchant for his lastoil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky.Already the funds have left the shore of Russia to a European private Bankwhere the final crediting is expected to be carried out.While I was on the process, My Boss got arrested for his Involvement in politics by financing the leading And opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, Led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party Led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which Posesa treat to President Vladimir Putin Second Tenure as Russian president.You can catch more of the story on thiswebsite:http://www.yukos.comhttp://news.ft.c...co-factsheet.x htmlhttp://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html YOUR ROLE:All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary ofthe Above quotedSum and I will re-profile the funds with your Name,which will enable The European bank transfer the sum to you.I Have decided to use this Sum to relocate to American Continent and never to be connected to any Of Mikhail Khodorkovsky Conglomerates.Kindly respond back to me through this private email account which is consider more secured:[email protected] The transaction has to be concluded soon.I Willprovide you with the details.Thank you very much.Regards.Brenda.M. Zakharenko
Old Jul 6th 2006, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how convincing they would look if they were on a Skype video link

Or the look on their face when you give them the one finger salute

Stuart

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.