Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Administrator meet up !!!

Administrator meet up !!!

Old Jul 25th 2018, 11:56 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Administrator meet up !!!

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
And don't forget the large cash bonus we get every year. Plus the brilliant pension plan of course.
You get a cash bonus?
Old Jul 25th 2018, 12:08 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
You get a cash bonus?
Sure. You mean you only get the first class flights and accommodation to our annual meeting, and the iPad? You should take that up with BEVS.
Old Jul 25th 2018, 12:13 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Concierges get a crocheted bathing suit. I've got a photo of us all wearing them somewhere, I'll dig it out and post it.
Old Jul 25th 2018, 12:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Sure. You mean you only get the first class flights and accommodation to our annual meeting, and the iPad? You should take that up with BEVS.
I fully intend to.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jul 25th 2018 at 12:23 pm. Reason: Typo
Old Jul 25th 2018, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

Tamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one guys it's nice to have a bit of fun on here !!!! Take away the all the serious stuff for a little while !!! Oh Christmastime just one quick question my c.r.s score is 160 do you think there's any chance of getting in to canada if not can you suggest what i have to do please (joking) lol
Old Jul 25th 2018, 1:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Tamasin1
Nice one guys it's nice to have a bit of fun on here !!!! Take away the all the serious stuff for a little while !!! Oh Christmastime just one quick question my c.r.s score is 160 do you think there's any chance of getting in to canada if not can you suggest what i have to do please (joking) lol
Put another 1 in front of it...that should do it.
Old Jul 25th 2018, 4:29 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

They sent me a 2nd hand Blue Peter Badge one year.

I'm too lowly on the totem pole to get any of the benefits they're all talking about

I'd love to meet all of them - if someone wants to pay for a cruise for me, cause I can't fly anymore now I have blood clots in my arteries and in my brain
(no! that's not how I got them!)
What say you all? ask IB if they can book the QEII next year ??

Last edited by Siouxie; Jul 25th 2018 at 4:32 pm.
Old Jul 25th 2018, 4:40 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

My wife used to get an Amazon gift thingy from a forum she used to Mod/edit for.
Old Jul 25th 2018, 9:41 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siouxie
They sent me a 2nd hand Blue Peter Badge one year.

I'm too lowly on the totem pole to get any of the benefits they're all talking about

I'd love to meet all of them - if someone wants to pay for a cruise for me, cause I can't fly anymore now I have blood clots in my arteries and in my brain
(no! that's not how I got them!)
What say you all? ask IB if they can book the QEII next year ??
Next time we're in Southern Ontario we'll make plans to meet. We can even go on a harbour cruise if that's an ok alternative to the QEII.
Old Jul 25th 2018, 10:07 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

This would suffice.

I saw this thing pull into Vancouver in '83 and was very impressed, I'd go to a party on that.

Last edited by caretaker; Jul 25th 2018 at 10:10 pm.
Old Jul 27th 2018, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

Tamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys it was jus t a bit of fun πŸ˜πŸ‘
Old Jul 27th 2018, 3:07 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks guys it was jus t a bit of fun πŸ˜πŸ‘
It may have been a bit of fun to you...but I’ve just found out that Oompa gets a cash bonus and I don’t.
Old Jul 27th 2018, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

Perhaps oompa is using less full stops on her replys !!! Hence saving space on the forum 😏
Old Jul 27th 2018, 9:57 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Perhaps oompa is using less full stops on her replys !!! Hence saving space on the forum 😏
Methinks you are not taking this seriously.
Old Jul 28th 2018, 3:12 am
Forum Regular

Lol I'm not saying anything else on this matter because one of you experience d guys will pull up my stupid questions that I asked you a year ago lol !!!!!!! To embarrass me πŸ˜“

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.