Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

20 days to assemble ALL documents instead of 120!!!- Lawyer cock up!!

20 days to assemble ALL documents instead of 120!!!- Lawyer cock up!!

Old Nov 5th 2009, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

Jo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud of
Default Re: 20 days to assemble ALL documents instead of 120!!!- Lawyer cock up!!

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
WHAT! You don't actually need the money sat in your bank - you only need to show what funds you WILL have ie real estate, savings etc. DON'T THROW IT ALL IN FOR 1500!

Just read your thread, was routing for you, i'm with Amy there must be a way your so close.
Good luck whatever you do

JO
Old Nov 5th 2009, 1:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 20 days to assemble ALL documents instead of 120!!!- Lawyer cock up!!

Originally Posted by Born2BCanadians
I asked our lawyer (paralegal) what address was on the letter they say they sent to us. Their reply was, "letter? Oh erm sometimes the term letter is used to convey a communication...blah, blah, blah..." Now feeling I still needed their assistance I didn't push things too much but I get the distinct feeling that they lied and didn't send a letter at all!
Your earlier post said they sent you emails, not a letter. Ask them to forward to you copies of the emails they allege they sent to you. Danger is, they may be able to do so which will then leave you with egg on your face