Reload this Page >

Schools in Malta

Schools in Malta

Old Apr 2nd 2016, 10:29 am
Just Joined

Vikkib127 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Schools in Malta

Good morning

I'm looking for advice on the school system in Malta particularly in the north of the island. We will be relocating from the u.k.

My children are 9 & 2 and from what I can see on this forum and others is that my daughter (9) would probably be better educated privatley and my son (2) when the time comes would be fine with state education.

Does anyone have any idea of private education fees? Or experience of schools?

I can't seem to find much info.

Thanks in advance
Old Apr 3rd 2016, 1:12 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schools in Malta

https://education.gov.mt/en/resource...t-Schools.aspx

Private independent schools are more expensive as they are not subsidised. Annual fees range generally from €2,000 to €6000. For an overview the cost of tuition as well as other associated costs, the following article by Malta Today is quite helpful:

The real costs of private education - MaltaToday.com.mt

ExpatBriefing.com | Private Schools for Expats in Malta
Old Apr 3rd 2016, 2:38 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

current year info for St Edwards

Fees

St. Edwards College

Fees & Registration

St. Edwards College

About the school

St. Edwards College
Old Apr 3rd 2016, 6:36 pm
Dichotomus tinker

vickkib127, have you looked through the links that I posted, specific to any of the independent schools websites to get a sense of entry requirements as well as the fees to see if this meets your needs & requirements?
Old Apr 4th 2016, 6:10 am
Just Joined

Vikkib127 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much not 2 old, I've looked at both the threads you posted and both are very informative & useful.

Apologies for the delay in replying to your posts.

Vikki