Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Malta
Reload this Page >

FOR SALE VW 1.9 Diesel Golf (Blue motion)..English Registered

FOR SALE VW 1.9 Diesel Golf (Blue motion)..English Registered

Old Aug 3rd 2012, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Angeldimana will become famous soon enoughAngeldimana will become famous soon enough
Default FOR SALE VW 1.9 Diesel Golf (Blue motion)..English Registered

Hi,

Wondered if you could help?
We are English living in Italy, we have an English registered black VW Golf Estate Blue Motion 2009, 1.9 diesel with service history and we need to sell it. We don’t really fancy the drive back to the UK (we have a young son) and are trying to think of alternative options.
Over all it is in very good condition, drives great and is fantastic on fuel.

Would you be interested in buying our car? If so please can you make contact with me
We need a fast sale, sensible offers welcomed!

Many thanks ...please PM me if you are interested or could recommend a site in Malta where we can advertise....finding sites on google is mind boggling!!
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

maltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: FOR SALE VW 1.9 Diesel Golf (Blue motion)..English Registered

Hi, the registration tax for your car in Malta is around three thousand eight hundred euros, would you be able to take this into consideration regarding any offers.
Old Aug 7th 2012, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

Angeldimana will become famous soon enoughAngeldimana will become famous soon enough
Default Re: FOR SALE VW 1.9 Diesel Golf (Blue motion)..English Registered

Hi,

Yes, I would consider that.

I have checked on the Government website and it says the tax would €2149.00.

I'd even consider bringing the car to malta myself if it was worth it and i had a guaranteed sale.

What i have to decide is, is the car worth more selling in the UK or selling in Italy/Malta.

I reckon for a private sale in the UK it'd be around £7000 - £8000 GBP but not sure about the value in Malta.