Reload this Page >

Relocation + tax

Relocation + tax

Old Aug 14th 2014, 4:13 pm
Just Joined

jensb87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Relocation + tax

Hi everyone!

It seems to be quite possible that I am landing an iGaming job in Malta. They are willing to pay for my flight from my home country (Sweden)and reasonably priced hotel for a week directly to the airline and hotel. Tax returnwise, is this something that needs to be reported to the IRD or is this tax-free/company takes care of this? Thanks for the answers!
Old Aug 14th 2014, 5:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Relocation + tax

The company is paying for it, therefore no need to report it. Even if you were paying for it yourself, think about it... You don't write a letter to the tax dept and say "oh i'm booking a flight and a hotel" , you just book and get on with it.