Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Malta
Reload this Page >

Moving to Malta in September....help :)

Moving to Malta in September....help :)

Old Jul 12th 2014, 10:49 am
Just Joined

Gypsmo86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Malta in September....help :)

Not sure if I'm working this right as I'm new to this site :-) I'm am moving to Malta in September and need to find an apartment to rent. I will be visiting next week so will try and arrange some viewings but just wondering if anyone can recommend where to look for private lettings? I'm looking in the areas of Msida, Gzira, Sliema,St Julian's. Thanks

Last edited by Gypsmo86; Jul 12th 2014 at 11:00 am.
Old Jul 12th 2014, 3:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Malta in September....help :)

Hi! Welcome to BE !

For letting look at www.franksalt.com.mt and www.belair.com.mt

Rent in Malta IMO is very cheap compared to the UK and Canada, so you should find something

The latter site has a rather nice video of Malta on its front page, have a watch!

Hope you have a great visit next week, you've picked the best time to come, u Merħba għall Malta
Old Jul 12th 2014, 6:09 pm
Just Joined

Gypsmo86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you I will take a look :-) can't wait to get in the sunshine and away from the miserable U.K. weather. :-)
Old Jul 12th 2014, 6:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gypsmo86
Thank you I will take a look :-) can't wait to get in the sunshine and away from the miserable U.K. weather. :-)
Yes I miss the Maltese weather very much! Have fun in it