Malta Web Cams

Old Apr 5th 2016, 10:06 pm
Gozo or bust.

RayA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Malta Web Cams

Hi,
I am getting worried about the wife, I sometimes find her blankly staring at a web cam, usually the Gozo ferry loading one but can be any in Malta or Gozo.
Would the cure be to move there?????
Old Apr 8th 2016, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Malta Web Cams

This is most likely a tongue-in-cheek comment, but I'll rise to the bait regardless.
If required it's certainly not difficult to disable a webcam, whether it be integrated or external.
With the latter, 'sabotage' one of the connectors, either within the webcam or at the usb connector.
With an integrated webcam, disable it via the Control Panel/Hardware & Sound/Device Manager/Imaging Devices/(Your)Webcam/Driver Tab/'Disable'.

Either that or buy her a one-way ticket to Malta, by banana-boat......
Old Apr 8th 2016, 10:50 pm
Gozo or bust.

RayA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Malta Web Cams

Ahh, wrong bait.
We never use our webcams, wouldn't want anyone to see our ugly mugs. It's the cams in Malta and Gozo. For instance, today she watched the ferry arrive at Cirkewwa, unload and load then depart. How sad. It's not even a good picture as the camera needs a clean.
Hopefully she will be able to watch them in person later in the year when we next visit. In the meantime I'm glad I have unlimited broadband.