Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Malta
Reload this Page >

Malta Summer Jobs

Malta Summer Jobs

Old Feb 9th 2012, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

charlesmurdoch is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Malta Summer Jobs

Hi everyone, My name is Charlie and im 19 from Edinburgh. I was recently on holiday in Malta and well, wow. I love the place, so much so, that I want to move there for the summer months. I met many british people over there in December and they say summer jobs are easy to come by, if you go early, so im planning to go back in April to look for a job, but does anyone who live here know if they would be able to help? I have experience in Retail, Bar work, Reception work and also working with Tourists so not a bad little bit of experience for someone my age! Any help would be appreciated and you can email me please!

Thank you,
Old Mar 15th 2012, 2:28 pm
MVS
Banned

MVS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Malta Summer Jobs

[B]Hi Charlie,
You can check out sits vac online in the Malta times.
The sunday issue is best and can usually be accessed on the monday following.
Good luck with your hunt.
[/B]
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 11:40 am
Just Joined

Gessika is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with the Times of Malta suggestion.
Best site for vacancies in Malta. Would be easy to find a job I am sure.
Old May 16th 2012, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

Upset13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by charlesmurdoch
Hi everyone, My name is Charlie and im 19 from Edinburgh. I was recently on holiday in Malta and well, wow. I love the place, so much so, that I want to move there for the summer months. I met many british people over there in December and they say summer jobs are easy to come by, if you go early, so im planning to go back in April to look for a job, but does anyone who live here know if they would be able to help? I have experience in Retail, Bar work, Reception work and also working with Tourists so not a bad little bit of experience for someone my age! Any help would be appreciated and you can email me please!

Thank you,

Hi mate! How are you? Did you manage to find a summer job? I've read your post and I have to say that gived me hope. I want to do the same thing, I need a change in my life and I was thinking in touring europe and work where I cand find a job. Malta seems like good ideea. Can you give me some advice in finding a job there or other info that you can. It would mean a great deal for me.

Thank you and please excuse my poor english.

Hope you will have the time to read this.

Cheers,
Razvan