Malta

Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

Tinky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Malta

Originally Posted by jdr
I don`t think the Spanish Border guards will agree on that though, hence the alcohol and ciggy limits.
I have even had them take the cornflake packet out the shopping to see if the seal has been broken and the box filled with ciggies.
Jealousy

Although I have to say, very rarely do they check my bags. They have days when they check anything and everyone. And I wouldnt mind a search by some of the guards either

The limits are there as Gib is excempt from the customs zone of the EU. Hence very cheap cigarettes and spirits (wine and beer are not so cheap).

Tinky
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:27 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Malta

Originally Posted by Tinky
Jealousy

Although I have to say, very rarely do they check my bags. They have days when they check anything and everyone. And I wouldnt mind a search by some of the guards either

The limits are there as Gib is excempt from the customs zone of the EU. Hence very cheap cigarettes and spirits (wine and beer are not so cheap).

Tinky
I know what you mean they have some nice female guards too, sometimes they just stand talking and yet another time they check everything and sometimes we have had to go to the little shed and swipe our passports.