Reload this Page >

Accountant Recommendation for registering as business in Malta

Accountant Recommendation for registering as business in Malta

Old Sep 6th 2013, 9:37 am
Just Joined

sunny_side is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Accountant Recommendation for registering as business in Malta

Hi,

Im moving to Malta for a year or so in about 5 weeks. I basically work freelance, get paid as a consultant but the company that pay me dont tax me so i have to pay my own tax in whatever country i live in. Im Irish and the company are US based but ill be living in Malta.

What i previously had to do is register myself as a business and look after my own tax affairs. Because of this i use an accountant and i am looking for a recommendation of an English speaking accountant that can look into this, ring Maltese government and figure out if i do the same thing and what forms/documentation i need. Its a little bit unique from your typical business tax for an accountant so its difficult to find any information on the internet.

Would appreciate if someone uses an accountant that they can recommend as honest and capable? Im not sure where ill be living yet, probably Sliema area or one of the towns close by but i dont mind if he is in another part of the island as i can ring for the majority of things.
Old Sep 6th 2013, 9:59 am
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Accountant Recommendation for registering as business in Malta

Did a search for you & John Huber keeps coming to the top of the pile

http://www.johnhubermalta.com/

check his website - contact him with specific questions